Royals!

Warnings: smut maybe???? Boris and Y/n are royal in this

"Детка!!!"

"Bor- no I'm- I'm ok I'm fine."

You ran to Boris. Him wrapping his arms around you and kissing your head.

"You're safe? Are you hurt?"

You took a second to soak in his worry for you- liking the attention yet feeling guilty because of how worried he was.

"No- no I'm not hurt. I'm okay."

Some guard came over and Boris waved them off- knowing you didn't want to be fussed over by anyone other than him right now. He pulled away from the embrace and looked you deep in the eyes.

"I love you."

You smiled- too in shock to say anything back yet, just pushing your head back into his chest and holding him close.

Time skip

You laid in bed that night with him. Arms wrapped around you and head on his chest. You didn't want to close your eyes. You knew you'd end up there again, in the cold room with a knife to your throat, the man threatening to slit your skin open if he didn't get whatever he wanted. Boris had come in like some sort of white knight. You were so mad at him- he was so stupid to come for you. That's exactly what they wanted, you sat there pitying yourself- in your corset too tight and fighting to breathe as quietly as you could.

"You okay? You zoned out for a sec there-"

Tears brimmed your eyes and you swallowed back a whimper.

"I'm okay, I'm not hurt I'm just scared."

"I know- It's gonna be like that for a while. But I will protect you- I always will, since we were children. Remember when I wouldn't let you go in the dark on your own?"

You smiled and chuckled at the memories of young Boris; legs gangly and thin, his hair untameable because he never let his mother brush it. You knew you were safe with him. You always have been.

words: 334

Hi loves!
Sorry, it's been a while and this is quite short but I will write soon I promise, I hope you enjoyed this one