Sneakin' around

Warnings: implied sex, making out

She smiles at him as he sneaks a glance while they pass in the halls. Flashbacks of only last hour when notes were given behind turned backs.

They sat in his dorm in the early morning, mouths colliding and shotgun kisses.

"Shit."

"Huh?"

"The window- someones coming."

She dove for the window- rolling out onto the grass while he got dressed, throwing her his sweater out to her before anyone spotted her.

She sat next to him in English, sneaking her hand in his under the table, the smile he gave her not going unnoticed.

They sat in his dorm again, drinking beer and laughing at someone tripping on the stairs that day. He looked at her in a different light for a minute and pulled her in by the waist.

"This is the last time."

He smiled, hearing that lie a billion times before, and unbuttoned her shirt.
He laid next to her, watching the sky turn shades of pink and red while his bedsheets a discarded mess.

"So what do you say?"

"Uh- I'm actually already seeing someone- its a pretty private relationship though, no hard feelings right?"

"Oh- yeah sorry."

He sighed, finding her eyes already on him from across the room- hand to mouth and supressing a laugh, a lot of the girls were all over him recently and he was all hers- she found it hilarious.

He smiled shaking his head, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

words: 247

Hi!
How are y'all? I hope you're okay! I've been really caught up in schoolwork recently and my sleep schedule is shit lmao, im a wholeass mess.
i love you!
stay safe ❤️