Author's Note and Contest

Hello my dear readers! 

I hope you are all well and staying safe. I am announcing a contest! This contest will be answering the questions below. The person(s) to either get all questions right or the most questions right will win. You might be wondering what the prize is, well.... Here are the questions first, then I will tell you all the prize. 

1.) Who will Gemma go to the Yule Ball with? 

2.) What color dress will Gemma wear to the Yule Ball?

3.) Will Gemma be asked to the Ball or will she do the asking? 

4.) Will Gemma's Yule Ball night end in tears or happiness? 

Bonus Points if anyone can correctly guess Anya and Ginny's dates. 

The prize will be a shout out, a dedication, answers to all the questions (except the bonus question), aaaaaaand a preview of Gemma's dress. As of this moment I have a few options for Gemma's dress, they are all the same color, so you might be able to help pick Gemma's Yule Ball dress. 

I will leave this contest open until I am ready to publish the fourth book; it maybe a few weeks. So everyone will have plenty of time to vote. You can comment here or send me a message. 

Once the fourth book is posted and the winner has been announced I will keep the questions up here for new readers to guess, but will remove the contest part. So please no spoilers, if you already know the answers. 

As always, I love you all! Don't hesitate to comment or private message me, even if the contest is already over I would love to see your predications.