Day 6| Brothers In Crime

Candy!!! 🍭🍬🍭🍬

Candy!!! 🍭🍬🍭🍬

But from now on I'll also add healthy stuff so that y'all don't suffer from protein deficiency or something like that.

Eat your veggies! 😤 🌽🍆🍅🌶️

Prompt: "Have we met before?"

🍁•🍁•🍁•🍁

He breathed in and out slowly, taking pleasure in inhaling the air of the present time – and of the sweet victory he had just claimed. He smirked as he stared down at the crumpled heap the once respectful and powerful Master Wu was.

The old man lay at his feet injured, bruised and out of breath. His white beared was growing longer gradually and it looked like he was aging. The other younger man chuckled at the pathetic form of his used-to-be ninja master.

The old man looked at him through his slowly closing eyes. He coughed a few times as all his sound mind and body aged – physically and emotionally. The other man crouched down and leaned in close to Wu's ear and whispered.

"Control time, control everything."

This was followed by another soft chuckle. The man's eyes glinted wickedly as chuckles evolved into cackles and grew louder to form laughter that echoed outwards from the top of the mountain.

"The Time Punch worked much, much more effectively than it did last time," the man stated, inspecting the metal glove on his hand forged from chrono-steel. It had two blades protruding from the sides, pulsing with green energy – or rather the element of speeding time up.

"And do you know why that happened, Wu?" He asked, his voice dripping with malice. He placed his foot on the old man's chest, pushing him to the ground. Wu groaned painfully under the force of it. The man sneered at him before saying, "It's because I've grown stronger and you have become weak! You don't have your precious brother to back you up now, huh, Wu?"

The old master tried to pull the foot off his chest which was resulting in his struggle to breathe properly but his increasing age was creating hurdles for his strength.

The other man pulled at Wu's long, white beard, forcing his head to rise. "You've been separated from him just like you separated me from mine," he hissed, anger of the past igniting the fire in his black eyes.

"You . . . won't get away . . . with this . . . Acronix," Wu hissed. Acronix laughed again, pointing the Forward Time Blade at the old man's neck. "I'd like to see you try and stop me. Or should I say . . . us!"

Wu's wise blue eyes widened as Acronix removed his foot from his chest. "What?" he whispered. The Master of Time chuckled, pulling down his black mask over his jeering face. "Why, yes. Once I reunite with my brother, nothing will stop us!"