Day 7| A Sign From Fate

First: 🌽🍆🍅🌶️

First: 🌽🍆🍅🌶️

Now you can have this! 🍭🍬🍭🍬

Prompt: First word that comes into your mind.

Honestly the first word that came into my head was "donuts" but I'm gonna go with something else.
And below ⬇️⬇️ is a little creativity from me.

🍁•🍁•🍁•🍁

As we drift off to sleep
The darkness creeps
And pulls us deep

Where quiet and silence reign
Where no one knows any pain

It's something close to death
But with our strength
We take a breath

Till once more we are alive
To face the world and survive

Our dreams come true like a spell
But nightmares are dreams as well

~~ Princess Silent

🍁•🍁•🍁•🍁

"Yo, Kai," Lloyd called out as he walked over to the red ninja, balancing himself on the shingled roof of the Palace of Secrets. He yawned loudly and almost lost his footing.

Recovering, he hopped over to Kai who looked up as he approached near. "What's up?" the brunet asked, eyeing the palace gardens, thinking that he saw something there.

"I'm tired," Lloyd groaned, stretching his arms over his head. "Do you think you could do double duty while I catch a few Z's?"

Kai gave him a thumbs up. "Sure, pal!" He agreed, gesturing to the back. "Go get some sleep. You look miserable." Lloyd chuckled, rubbing his eyes. He rolled his shoulders before swinging his arms back and forth to loosen them up.

"It's just that I wanna sleep and don't wanna sleep at the same time," he complained, walking over to a short, chimney-like structure. He sat down and leaned against it, already starting to feel rested.

Kai smiled mischievously though Lloyd couldn't see it because of his hood. "Why?" he asked, his tone teasing. "Is it because of the princess?" The Master of Fire laughed as he dodged an energy ball from Lloyd.

"No!" the blonde hissed. "Rumi- uh, I mean . . . Princess Harumi is just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less." He folded his arms, waiting for Kai to challenge him after these words.