Chapter 1 : The Vanished Trust

So I Yashsvi welcome you to my world of imagination
A glance of first episode....

Pallavi : 'I am sure your mother will be ashamed of your cheap tactics. It is good that your father abandoned you in your childhood otherwise He would have broken down after hearing whatever you have done.. You have just shown the menatlity of middle class girls.'
Prachi(while crying) : Please don't say anything about My mother neither I have done anything wrong...
Pallavi : Oh just shut up Prachi don't befool us Once you have played your cheap tactics now you will not be able to do this!!
Soon Aliya came from behind and slapped Prachi.
Aliya: Hey you just leave from here otherwise I will call the Police...
(Aliya while thinking : if I will call the police then they might find the real culprit it's better to not call the police)
BGM was played as HAMARI ADHURI KAHANI!!
Ranbir went to help Prachi but Pallavi stopped him and held his hand back!!
Prachi was broken down in Tears and got up and moved towards her home.
Ranbir wanted to stand with her but was not able to do so due to Pallavi as she glared at him fuming with anger.
Prachi reached home while Pragya was asking her about what happened.
Pragya was filled with rage .
Pragya (angrily) : Don't worry prachi whatever has messed up will be cleared by me. They will regret and have to pay for it for whatever they have said as well as done..
Pragya to Sahana: Take care of Prachi. I am going to find out real culprit.
By saying this she left towards Maya's home and got to know about the whole truth and made the video of Maya saying the actual truth.
Pragya : Who has said you do place a fake molestation charge against Ranbir ? And tell the truth otherwise this video will be spread in public through social media or will be with police...
Maya : Rhea has said me to do all this things...
Pragya was shattered down in tears.. But also was considering herself as foolish who loved Rhea as her own daughter..
On the other side Rhea was discharged from the hospital!!
Pragya took the video and asked Maya where where she has met Rhea for any deal or other things..
Maya told all about this took her that places..
Pragya was smart enough and watched the whole CCTV footage every place and took the videos as well as print of the photos with her dad reached her home. She said prachi to call Ranbir where they were and Ranbir told them Rhea is discharged from the hospital and they are about to leave towards Mehra And Kohli's Mansion..
Pragya took Prachi's hand and took an auto for the Mehra and Kohli's Mansion!!

So Guys how you liked the first update.. Do vote and comment please all I need is love!!