Chapter 4 : Prachi's come back home mission

So hi guys I am back with the new part I am sorry I was not able to publish it at morning due to some reason... Hope you will like it
A glance of 4th episode.....

All Kohlis and Mehras are sitting in the hall except Ranbir, Rhea and Abhi.
Prachi and Priyanka her Personal assistant came inside...
Prachi (shouting): Mr. Mehra where the hell are you?? Just come out...
Pallavi : Prachi Beta, Come and sit with us..
Prachi : I am here to confront Mr. Mehra, Not here for having any relation with you all.. And you all aren't my relatives that I will sit with you Aunty ji.. Last but not the least I have only few persons whom I love the most and you all Know about them.. They are my Maa , Sahana , Aryan and My friend Ran.
As she was about to speak Ranbir she saw Ranbir holding Rhea in his arms and looking at her..
She was fuming with Anger..
Prachi : Only these three Maa, Sahana and Aryan..
Ranbir And Rhea were still in the same position..

Prachi (burning in jealousy): Mr. Mehra. Just come out I wanna know the answer of my question..
Ranbir understood everything and smirked..
Abhi : What Happened Prachi ??
Prachi : What happened?? You should ask what hasn't happened? Whom the hell you asked for my and Ranbir's .. I mean My and Mr. Ranbir's concert??
Ranbir was sad on hearing Mr. Ranbir..
Abhi : Areeeee Your Personal Assistant haven't told you about this deal ..
Prachi : What ??
Priyanka : This was what I wanted to tell you from this much but you never wanted to hear me...
Prachi was embarrassed...
Prachi : Sorry, Mr. Mehra.. it's just a misunderstanding but don't think that I have accepted you and forgot the past.
Abhi : Yes, Prachi you may take your time..

Flashback::::
All have moved away from the concert accept Abhi who has just pretended to do so..
Abhi : I beg you please accept this deal.. I just wanna improve the present and the future of Prachi plssssssss...
Priyanka : Sir, but I cannot break Prakriti Mam's trust...
Abhi : If a father begs you then also not??
Priyanka : Fine, but you have to pay for the deal otherwise what I will show to.
Abhi : That I will surely pay but thank you so much for this...
Flashback ends::::

Prachi : Okay so now I have to leave so Mr. Ranbir please get ready tomorrow at 9:00 A.m. for practice..
Ranbir : Sure Prachi...
Said Ranbir winking at her and Prachi fuming with anger.. All noticed this and smirked..
Soon a phone call came to Prachi and she was shocked on learning that

Prachi : What how can this be possible?? A lockdown for 14 days to control the strike of people??? And also sir I am not at home I have not shifted to my new house till yet and my all things are in the car...
Mr. Ajay ( Prachi's guide who helped her to become a talented singer) : We can't help this Prakriti.. They have finally raised their voice and now they have gone a strike in which people are increasing quickly just to control the situation this measure is taken You should not step out of Mehras Mansion and it is good for you!! You can practice more with Mr. Ranbir for concert which is in 15 days..
Prachi : Yes sir but..
Mr. Ajay : No beta, you can't do this otherwise it will become tomorrow's headline as well as breaking news... Your image will be spoiled by the media.
Prachi : Fine sir I will not as you say..
Mr. Ajay : Ok beta, take care bye..

All were happy to listen this and we're excited that Prachi will live with them for 14 days and that they will unite her with Ranbir and her family...
Prachi : I think you all have listened the conversation and I will live here for 14 days but I will live only in one case that I will pay my and Priyanka's bill of living here for 14 days.. If you are not then I can go somewhere else also..
Abhi : No no prachi you can live here and pay the bill..
Prachi : Fine , So tell me my room..
Sahana : You share room with me na my sister pls pls..
Prachi : Ok fine so tell me where is your room??
Sahana : Near Ranbir's Room..
Prachi : No, Mr. Mehra you give me separate room..
All understood her change in behaviour..
Abhi : Fine , Near Ranbir and Aryan' s room one more room is there you can stay there and Priyanka you can live in guest room..
Prachi was shocked and thought that why all are forcing her to stay near Ranbir...
But she has to forcefully obey what they said..
Prachi ( quickly): No, Mr. Mehra I am comfortable to share my room with my sister..
All smirked and Ranbir chuckled naughtily..

Prachi went to near Ranbir's room and saw that there was no separate door of her room an that if she wanna go out and come in her room than she has to use the door of Ranbir's room. And was shocked to find that there was no wall separating her and Ranbir's room but was a glass wall with glass door which was fully transparent...
Prachi went downstairs and said : Mr. Mehra why there is no wall separating my and Ranbir' s except that so called glass wall???

Mr. Mehra : That's very old prachi.. You noticed it today??
Prachi was lost in thinking that how they four will share that room...
Abhi : Are you fine prachi ??
Prachi : Yeah...

Prachi went to her room with Sahana following her and started to unpack her bag....
Sahana: How talented singer you are my prachi..
Prachi : Sahana pls I am not in mood of talking pls sit quietly there..
Sahana : ok I will but after unpacking your bag you will sing a song for me...
Prachi (annoyingly): Fine!

She unpacked her bag and went to freshen up...
She came back and saw Sahana waiting for her...
Prachi : Oh dear you were waiting for the song so now I will sing but only for you...
She sat titted and took her guitar and closed her eyes to be lost in the world of singing....

Meri raahein Tere Tak hain
Tujpe hi toh mera haq hai

Ishq mera tu beshaq hai
Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai

Saath chodugi na tere piche aaungi
Chheen lungi ya Khuda se maang laaungi

Tere naal taqdeeran likhwaungi
Main teri ban jaaungi
hmmm
Main teri ban jaaungi

Sonh teri main kasam yehi khaungi
Kitte waadeya nu umra nibhaungi

Tujhe har waari apna banaungi
Main teri ban jaaungi

Lakhaan ton juda main hui teri khaatir
Tu hi manzil dil tera musaafir
Haaaaaaa

Lakhaan ton juda main hoyi teri khaatir
Tu hi manzil dil tera musaafir
Rab nu bhula betha tere karke
Main ho gayi kaafir

Tere liye main jahaan se takraungi
Sab kuch khoke tujhko hi paaungi
Dil banke main dil dhadkaungi

Main teri ban jaaungi

Sonh teri main kasam yehi khaungi
Kitte waadeya nu umra nibhaungi
Tujhe har waari apna banaungi
Main teri ban jaaungi

She opened her eyes and saw Ranbir lost in her...
She found it difficult to look in his eyes and coughed fakely...
They three started praising her 😍😍

Ranbir : Wow Chikchiki !!
Prachi was lost in him...

BGM was there theme song female version..
She had tears in her eyes but rubbed them noticed by Ranbir only...
Prachi : So now you should get to sleep in your so called glass room... We have to practice tomorrow for which you have to get up early... Haan so bye good night Ranbir and Aryan
Ranbir : So Chikchiki I still love you and will never marry anyone else except you and winks at her ... I will watch you while sleeping My Chikchiki... 😉😉 Good night sahana good night my sleeping beauty one day your prince will come to wake you up from sleep...
They left the room and Prachi was blushing hard...
Sahana : Ohoooo Sleeping beauty...
Prachi : Just shut up and sleep otherwise I'll not talk to you..
Sahana : Fine Ranbir's would be wife...

Ranbir looked at her and winked while prachi was left astonished...
Ranbir (while thinking) : Now my flirting with you will make you come back in my life as in old days while fighting and flirting I fell for you... Good night Chikchiki..

Now you also take rest my dear readers you have given me alot of love and I am very happy to see your immense love... Thank you so much pls keep supporting and showering your love...
#pranbirloveforever
All I need is love!!