Chapter 6: Chikchiki and Baklu's love

Hi guys I am  back with new part... Let's start  from where we left...

Prachi came back from the bathroom with Ranbir following her...
All were sitting in hall together..
Dida : Come have a seat, Prachi!!
Prachi : Sure why not??
Soon Aryan and Sahana cane down after getting freshen up...
Abhi gets a call from pragya..
Pragya : I will come later because Sarita ji is not feeling well and I wanna take care of her..
Abhi : Ok Pragya as you wish but take care of yourself also.. Bye
And the phone call cutted.. He informed everyone about this...
Prachi : What is this yaar When I was so excited to meet her then she is saying that I will not come..
Suddenly someone was ringing the doorbell furiously..
Pallavi got up and opened the door but was surprised to find Pragya..
Pragya : Hi Rhea?? How are you are you fine??
She noticed prachi sitting there and fell down on knees... All felt that she wanted to give them apart surprise but instead she got a big one...
Pragya : P..ra..c.hi!!
Prachi : Maa,
They both hugged each other and started crying...
Prachi took pragya to the sofa and made her understood what has happened in her absence..
Pragya : I told you na it is all about BHAGYA KA KHEL Ranbir and you are made for each other... None can separate you in this world..
On hearing this Prachi took off her hands which Pragya was holding...
Prachi : MAA I haven't forgot the past yet and will never... I have moved in my life with a new name and identity..
Pragya : For the world you may be Prakriti but for me you are my Prachi and for Ranbir you are his Prachi... Don't forget that whenever the world stood against you Ranbir held your hands tightly.. if in police station, in Diwali party, in college or in the party...
Prachi was lost in the memories whenever he catched her tightly to protect her from the whole world...
Pragya : It's your decision what you want.. Forget it tell me how you reached to this height of success...
Prachi : Maa, Mr.Ajay He helped me and guided me when I left from here I was sobbing in a garden bench he came and asked me what happen and he made me to trust him... He made my new identity...
Pragya : Nice Prachi...
Abhi : Hey you fuggi forgot me and Rhea???
Pragya : I am all yours ...
And hugged both of them.. While hugging Pragya pointed her to join the family reunion.
Prachi : I am not any part of your family and Ranbir it's 9:00 come Let's have breakfast then we have to practice for concert...
Ranbir : Yes, Sweetheart.. Whatever you wish for...
Ranbir winked while she glared at him...
They all were having breakfast together..
Prachi sat near her mother and Ranbir sat with Prachi...
Ranbir : Hey, Why are you making me feel dead??
Prachi : Are you stupid??
Ranbir : No no no Prachi you didn't understood what I meant..  See you are glaring at me this dangerously then I will be dead na and also if you will not spend time with your Baklu then What I will do?? And this called romance sweetheart.. Heart to heart connection did you remember??
All were chuckling seeing them...
Sahana : You know what Masi yesterday we got up at midnight due to two rats who were doing Romance and I think by mistake one rat hit the flour box due to a silly fight between them and it was all down on floor which caused the family get together at midnight...
Prachi coughed really and was not able to stop her anger and on the other hand Ranbir was seeing Sahana without blinking his eyes...
Pragya : What Sahana you also na???
Then she understood when Abhi winked and pointed towards Prachi and Ranbir...
Aryan : Yes Mami , I think we should be attentive to catch those two romantic rats..
Prachi : I think I am done with the breakfast yes na Ranbir and come our concert is there so we should practice... see the time it's approximately 9:30 come
Ranbir : I agree with you Chikchiki Come let's romance sorry aaaaaa practice...
Prachi showed him eyes whereas Ranbir winked at the family members who showed him thumbs up...

Prachi took him to her room and told him to bring the guitar...
Ranbir : Prachi please please please please please can you sing a song for me... Please
Prachi : Okay why not??
Ranbir smiled seeing her passion for music
Prachi started to sing....

Haan aa.. o..

Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi haar doon
Keemat ho koi tujhe
Beinteha pyaar doon (Repeat once)

Saari hadein maine meri
Ab maine tod di
Dekar mujhe pataa
Awaargi ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

Haan aa.. o..

Kya khoob rab ne kiya
Bin maange itna diya
Warna hai milta kahaan
Hum kaafiron ko khuda (Repeat once)

Hasratein ab meri
Tumse hai jaa mili
Tum duaa ab meri
Aakhiri ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye

Oo.. aa..
Aa.. aa.. oo..

Ranbir : How talented you are haan lecturi this much sweet voice love your voice Sweetheart..
Prachi : Thank you and don't call me this so called sweetheart..
Ranbir : Then what should I call you haan jaaneman, darling, hottie,cutie pie or...
Prachi : Ewwwww!! Just stop you double dumbo duffer donkey ..
Ranbir : What ??
Prachi : Nice name na 4d... Seriously there are 4ds which lead to success dedication, determination, devotion and discipline..
And there are 4d's which lead to your qualifications....
Prachi laughed a lot sitting on bed while Ranbir placed a hand on Prachi's waist which caused her to stop laughing..
Prachi : Whhhhhhhhaaaat are yo..u d...oi...ng,,??
Ranbir (Moving close to her ) : ROMANCE!!
Prachi : Stay away Ranbir...
Ranbir took his phone which was backside Prachi as it was vibrating initiating someone's call...
Ranbir : Awwwww Sweetheart Don't forget I never touch any girl without her permission but you are my would be wife so I can have this right na and I know you are feeling bad that I was not doing Romance with you..
Saying this he cutted the call..
Prachi pushed him..
Prachi : We will practice at evening fine..
Ranbir : Fine sweetheart whatever you say!!
Prachi left from there leaving Ranbir chuckling..

After 2 hrs....
Prachi came to her room and saw Ranbir lying on her bed side holding the pillow firmly..
Prachi : If you want to sleep na then go to your king size bed why are you sleeping here??
Ranbir : See princess whatever is your is mine and whatever is mine is mine only..
Prachi : Fine then take my dresses and make up and wear them everyday.. fine!!.
Ranbir : You..
Prachi : You just said now that whatever is yours is mine and whatever is mine that is mine only...
Ranbir glared at her while she Chuckled...
Prachi : Ok you can sit here let me call Aryan and Sahana and then we will together watch the movie...
Ranbir : No need of those two Come we a couple watch the movie together holding each other tightly...And don't worry no one will disturb us...
Prachi : Just shut up Ranbir and stop your flirting..
Ranbir : How many times I told you sweetheart that it is not called flirting it is called romance...
Prachi went outside Calling Aryan and Sahana to watch the movie with them....
They started to see the movie "Om Shanti Om"...

Prachi : He is just awesome...
Ranbir : And I??
Prachi : See the movie focus there..
Ranbir made an innocent face and started to watch the movie...
Sahana : Wait let me bring some popcorn..
Ranbir : and Pepsi ???
Sahana : Yes would be jiju why not???
Ranbir chuckled leaving prachi having eye fight with Sahana...
Aryan : I will also help you.. Come
Sahana understood he wants Ranbir and Prachi to be alone..
Sahana : Come let's go!!
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
Huffff.. I am tired now it was a long one so do vote and comment guys so that I can improve my writing and keep showering your love on me... I always wait for new notification on Wattpad... THANK YOU EVERYONE...
#pranbirloveforever
ALL I NEED IS LOVE ❤️💕!!