Chapter 2: The Truth Revelation and Pranbir Separation

So hi everyone I welcome you again to my world of Imagination..
A glance of second episode......
All the Mehras and Kohli's are sitting in the hall and talking about Prachi..
Vikram : I never thought Prachi  would do this . I thought she has a pure heart but we should not believe blindly on anyone!!
Pallavi : If we would have treated her as an employee and would have shown her the right place, she would not dare to do this with my son!!
Ranbir was lost in thoughts of Prachi and thought of the way to prove her innocent..
Abhi came from the kitchen and gave Rhea a glass of water and suddenly Pragya and Prachi reached the Mehra and Kohli's Mansion ...
Pragya ended up furiously ringing the bell continuously.
Pallavi : let me see who is there..
As she opened the door Pragya payed no heeds to her and went inside by holding Prachi's hand... Not knowing that prachi was holding the glass ball of one boy and girl dancing inside it which Ranbir placed on the bed while proposing Prachi...
Pallavi : What the hell you both are doing here??
Pragya ( shouted ) : So Mr.Mehra how the hell you are feeling after blaming my daughter for Rhea's suicide??
(She was not able to see him as his back was turned towards her)
Abhi was in tears after hearing Pragya's voice as well as was shocked on hearing that Prachi was his daughter!!
He turned towards her, same was the reaction of Pragya after knowing the bitter truth..
BGM was Ram Ram Jai raja ram...
Pragya : Rhea is our daughter??
Abhi : Yes, And is prachi our daughter??
Pragya ( while sobbing) : Yes!!!!

They hugged each other and all were shocked to listen the truth...
Pragya (pushed him) : I am here to prove the innocence of my daughter !!
Abhi : Whatever she has done is wrong and I am ashamed to say that she is my blood!!
Pragya : Stop it I said, let me prove you the innocence of Prachi..

She went to the Television and inserted the Pen drive in the Television..
The folder appeared and she started the conversation of Rhea and Maya in The hotel of Vikram where Rhea gave her the diamond necklace..
Rhea : Take your diamond Necklace and now don't back off the plan.
Maya : Fine!!
Now Pragya changed the recording and played the recording of there conversation of the Lohri Party and there was a laughter all around when the recording started from the place where Ranbir was lost in seeing Prachi with Aryan standing next to him but all were changed serious when They heard the conversation of Rhea , Maya and Aliya making the plans of Separating Prachi from Ranbir!!

Abhi was about to slap Rhea when Pragya holded his hand.
Pragya : It is not her fault . All fault is of Aliya who filled her with bad thoughts..
Abhi : Aliya never expected this from you.. But you have to bare the punishment and that is you will never talk to Me and Rhea from now is it all right??
Aliya : But Bhai,
Abhi : Just shut up and I don't want you to see here just go to your room!! And Rhea I don't think I need to give you special Invitation...

On the other hand Prachi was just shocked by seeing the drama going on their and Her hand collided with the vase and it was broken shattered into pieces on the floor which caused everyone to turn their attention towards Prachi..
Abhi : Prachi I,
Prachi : Showing her hand ✋, It's all over between Me and You!!
Pragya : Prachi beta but

Prachi : Maa I know you love him the most but I don't know about him if he loves you?? If he would have loved you then he would never throw you out of the house..
Pallavi : Beta Please Forgive me...
Prachi How many times aunty ?? There is a limit of anything of forgiveness which is burnt into ashes now and I am sorry that I will not be able to Forgive anyone.. So , I HAVE TAKEN A DECISION THAT I WILL LEAVE THIS HOUSE AND MY MAA WILL LIVE WITH HIS LOVE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GIVE HER THE SAME PAIN SHE HAS EXPERIENCED IN 20 YEARS!!
Pragya : Prachi , Beta pls don't say this..
Ranbir was broken down into pieces.
Prachi : No MAA, Now let me live my life as I want I will never forget the values given to me by you. I did everything you told me till today but now let me do what I want!!
Prachi to Sahana who was also in Tears : You have the responsibility to take care of MAA.. And I know you will do whatever makes MAA comfortable..
SHE  BROKE THE GLASS BALL WHICH RANBIR GAVE HER INTO PIECES..
Prachi went towards the store room and brought the kerosene oil and A matchbox with her..
She threw it in a line separating her and the family and lit it up with the Matchstick...
BGM was played as Chale aana..
Bhale Doori Rahe Jitni
Nigaho Se Nigaho Ki
Magar Khawbo Ki Duniya Mein
Milunga Tumse Rojana

Yahi Tak Tha Safar Apna
Tumhe Hai Laut Kar Jaana
Kabhi Main Yaad Aayun Ton
Chale Aana_Chale Aana
Na Ra, Na Ra Ra He Hey Hmmm
Oh Ho Ho Ha Haan

Ranbir was as if his dreams were burning into ashes now and It was the fire separating them ... BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THAT THEY WERE NOT KNOWING THAT BHAGYA IS GOING TO UNITE THEM INTO A SACRED BOND OF MARRIAGE...
Ranbir : Prachi Noooooooo,
Prachi :  I am sorry Ranbir!! You always supported me and will never forget you in my life and I don't think so that we will meet again ever...
(Note : She made the fire line so that no one could follow her where she was going)
Ranbir catched her dupatta but she threw the dupatta towards him..
She shared an emotional eyelock with him and left the house....
All were sad and considered it the worst day of their life....
.

So Guys I have really done much hardwork in writing this scene I hope you all will like this episode Pls do vote and comment and encourage me to do my best.. Last but not the least, I thank you @sanyogitaprc, @riyasharmapranbirfan, @pranbiralways and @angel_girl003 for your beautiful comments and votes which mean a lot to me... If you want to know what Bhagya is going to play and how will it tie them into sacred bond of marriage then pls stay tuned..
#pranbir is love...
ALL I NEED IS LOVE!!!