Chapter 7: The trial Romance

Hi guys Back with a new one Hope you will like it Sorry for the bad editing 👆👆

Sahana an Aryan went from there...
Prachi : Sahana Wait I am also coming...
She got up but Ranbir pulled her and catched her waist. She landed upon him..
Ranbir : Sweetheart Don't leave me alone ..
Prachi was not able to speak they had an eyelock of 2 minutes...
BGM pranbir theme song
They were about to kiss suddenly Arhana came with popcorn and Pepsi...
Aryan kept his one hand on Sahana's eyes and one on his eyes...
Aryan : Oops!! Wrong timing...
Prachi and Ranbir left each other... Arhana were in the same position...
Sahana : If you have to do all this then shut the door and put a tag outside named 'DO NOT DISTURB'  Or lock yourself in bathroom no one will disturb you....
Prachi's eyes popped out while Ranbir was chuckling...
Prachi went towards bathroom while Ranbir was blushing hard...
Aryan : Ahaaaa Blushing haaan, We wouldn't disturb you yaar but what would we do it was all of a sudden..
Ranbir : Nothing like that bro,..
Aryan : Convincing Bhabhiji haan??
Ranbir was Happy to listen Bhabhiji from his mouth...
Prachi came out of the bathroom..
Prachi : Let's continue the movie...
All agreed and continued...

After 2 hrs....
Prachi : It was so nice yaar I love this movie so much...
Ranbir : Yes sweetheart it was so nice as Would be sasu maa told it is all about BHAGYA KA KHEL...
Prachi was surprised to listen would be sasu maa from his mouth...
Prachi : You first learn how to talk with others..
Ranbir : Why??
Prachi : My name is not sweetheart yet you call me and my Maa is not your so called would be sasu maa so just stop speaking this nonsense...
Ranbir : Then I gave you so many choices you remember sweetie, jaan...
Prachi ( interrupting) : Just stop you idiot...
Arhana started laughing and left from there leaving prachi annoyed from the trio...
Prachi : I will see you...
Ranbir : Sweetheart you can see me anytime I am all time handsome person...
Prachi : Bye... Baklu
Ranbir : My Chikchiki...

Soon the days passed and Ranbir always used to flirt with Prachi while the person's hearing them were incredibly laughing...

Soon the 14 days of lockdown passed and now everything was opened... The next day the concert of Pranbir was there so they went to shop new dresses for concert as they would come live all over India.. But the most interesting thing was this that they haven't informed anyone about it else they would think that they were going out on a date or it was an excuse to spend time with each other...

(ANGEL GIRL TOLD ME TO MAKE STORYLINE IN THE MALL OR TRIAL ROOM Thanks dear)

Prachi : This Mega Mall is fine we should do the shopping here only......
Prachi and Ranbir came went in the mall.. All fans were pushing here and there to take their autographs...
Prachi : Please listen everyone I am here just as a normal person so pls stop taking our pictures and pls don't ask for autographs.. Our concert is tomorrow so My Personal assistant Priyanka will give you free tickets of the concert and I will surely give you the autographs tomorrow...
All audience agreed with her and soon everything was peaceful..
Ranbir : What an idea sweetheart..
Prachi : Ranbir I beg you please don't say me sweetheart in front of the public otherwise it will be breaking news on television that something is cooking between me and you please....
Ranbir : Okay I will not say in front of anyone sweetheart but that means I can say you sweetheart in privacy haan nice...
Prachi : Have you done Master of arts in flirting?? Such a Casanova you are....
Ranbir : Romance Baby doll it's not called flirting...
Prachi left annoyingly from there and Ranbir followed her laughing..
Prachi selected this dress....