Chapter 12 : The Love Marriage

Hey Guys..I am sorry for not updating this story timely.. But you all do enjoy this story.. Prashika_love I am eagerly waiting for your update...riyasharmapranbirfan
I am sorry I was not knowing about your birthday...But here goes your birthday Update...Sorry for being late..

Next Morning...
All were doing preparations of The wedding... Ranbir was so much of excited as his dream was coming true.... Aryan was teasing him while Sahana was engaged to tease Prachi...
There was a knock on the door of Mehra Mansion... Pallavi went and opened the door...
Pallavi : Rhea!! Is your 21 days trip over??
Rhea : Yes it is over...But what about Prachi Di means have anyone convinced her...
Pallavi : Yes!! Ranbir has convinced her.
Tears started brimming from Rhea's eyes...
Rhea left the suitcase out only and ran to meet her Prachi Di...
She entered her room... Prachi was wearing a beautiful bridal lehenga but still the hair and make up was left...
Prachi : Rhea....
Rhea came and hugged Prachi..She was not able to stop her tears...
Rhea : Prachi Di...I am sorry..I am sorry... Forgive me... Please...I will never repeat it again...Pleas...I love you so much... Please don't leave me...
Prachi pulled her from the hug...
Prachi : Arey!! pagli I have forgiven you from this much time... Don't cry...You have left for your trip without informing me then what could I do...
Rhea : Thank you Di...But how could I talk to you after behaving so rudely to you...I wasn't having the courage to face you...
Prachi : Hey!!! Sisters Don't need courage to talk to each other...You would talk to me with love then I would surely forgive you...
Rhea smiled..
Rhea : But why these decorations and these clothes...(After reality struck her mind) Ohoooooooooo!!! Not bad haan!! Where is my Jijaji Mr. Ranbir Kohli??
Sahana : Rhea close the door, He is trying to get her glimpse from morning...
Rhea closed the door...
Rhea : Hmmmm, Will you not hug me??
Sahana : Why not??
They both hugged each other...
Rhea : I will make sure that my next jijaji should be Aryan only....
Sahana's cheeks got red..
Prachi : Ahaaa!!! I was knowing something was going between you both...
Sahana : Okay that's fine but what about you both!! Future plans??
Prachi : Shut up Sahana...
Rhea : Why should she shut up?? We both also have the dream to become Bua...
Sahana : Yes yes, as soon as possible..
They both started chuckling..
Someone knocked on the door..
Sahana went to open the door while Rhea locked Prachi in the Bathroom...
Prachi : What is this Rhea??
Rhea : Jijaji can see you only downside..
Prachi : Uff... This girl also na..
Sahana : Jijaji what do you want??
Rhea : Your dulhaniya toh you will get downside only..
Ranbir : Saali Sahiba I think you have forgot your boyfriend outside only!!!
Rhea : Oh No!!!
Sahana : Ahaa! You were teasing me na but where is my second would be jiju??
A voice came from behind " I am here"
Rhea : Meet him he is "Kunal Mishra"... He is the best ever Doctor of India...(ZAIN IMAM AS KUNAL MISHRA)
Prachi : Please Rhea I wanna also meet him...Rhea open the door...
Rhea : No Di...Stay there only..Till you are not ready also...
Ranbir : I will open the door wait Prachi..
Sahana : Jijaji then I will disturb you both at night again and again or I will plan something that you both will not be able to spend the first night together...
Ranbir : What yaar!!
Prachi : I will meet you soon Kunal...
Kunal : Sure Bhabhiji..
Sahana and Rhea started to push them out of the room...
Rhea : Bye jiju..Bye Kunal
Sahana : By both Jijaji meet you soon...
Rhea and Sahana Chuckled...Rhea unlocked Prachi out of the washroom...
Rhea : Not bad haan!! What magic have you done on Jijaji??
Sahana : This is the magic of love...How Romantic!!
She glared at both of them...
Rhea : Ok Ok fine but I will dress you up for the wedding...
Prachi : Yes yes why not...
They both started dressing her...

At Ranbir's Room..
Ranbir : What's this yaar..I am not able to meet my would be wife only!!
Kunal : Don't worry Bhaiya.. Only for today na, then she will be all yours...
Aryan came in the room..
Aryan : Hey who are you??
Kunal : Don't worry I am not an outsider...I am "Kunal Mishra"... Boyfriend of your Sister Rhea...
He forwarded his hand to shake them... But Aryan hugged him..
Aryan : Bro, we don't shake hands, we hug each other...
Kunal : Okay but where is your Mrs.??
Ranbir started laughing loudly...
Ranbir : He is smaller than me!! And he has a girlfriend Sahana..That girl who was with Rhea...
Aryan glared at them..
Kunal : Sorry..
Ranbir : This is fine but now Prachi has got Rhea then may be she will forget me!!
Kunal : So sorry Bhaiya but your Dad, Abhi Sir and my Dad will have a joint home now.. Means already Abhi sir and your Dad have have joint house and now My Dad is also going to join you...From now I and my family will live here only!! After marriage also..
Ranbir : Why you need to be sorry then?? It's a very good news but where is your family??
Kunal : Oh they are on the way!! They are just going to reach!!
Ranbir : Oh that's way more nice!!
Aryan : So now we three boys and those three girls??
Ranbir : Yes!! But you see now Prachi will not spend time with me!! She has got her sisters!!
Aryan : Ahaaa!!
Kunal : You seem to be quite romantic haan!!
Aryan : Hey you don't know Kunal, he took at least 3 months to propose Prachi..
Kunal : 3Months.....What??
Aryan : Yes, I can tell you their love story but wait why not downside after wedding...
Kunal : Yes yes my family will also come, they should also know!!
Ranbir : Ok leave it for now but how will I see my dulhaniya...I know today she will look pretty awesome...
Aryan : Ohooooo!! Can't wait haan!!
Kunal : Ahaaaaa!! Bhaiya...
Ranbir : No....No....I...can...wait...
Aryan : Ok then see her downside!!
Dida came....
Dida : Areey beta Kunal!! How are you?? And where is your family??
Ranbir : Dida you know him...
Dida : Yes we are joining him in our joint family...
Ranbir : No Dida, He is Rhea's Boyfriend also...
Dida : What!! It's a very good news...Now Rhea will live with us only after marriage...
Ranbir : Yes....
Dida : Ok so now Panditji is calling you for starting the rituals...
Ranbir : Come come let's go..
They all left for downside...