Chapter 13 : The Teasers..

Hey Guys...Hope you all are loving my story...If my any story gets boring then it's all your duty to inform me...So let's continue this story...

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
YESTERDAY I WAS NOT ABLE TO UPDATE THIS STORY DUE TO MY STUDIES...BUT TODAY I UPDATED IT... PRANBIR: SHORT STORIES OF THEIR LOVE WILL ALSO BE UPDATED TODAY ITSELF...❤️❤️💕💕💞

So Continuing....
Pallavi : So Prachi you come to Kohli's Mansion, we will do the Grih pravesh...
Prachi nodded...
Dida : And yes don't irritate my daughter...
Prachi giggled while he glared seeing her...
Ranbir : Dida I never irritate her, she irritates me..And you changed your side...This isn't fair...Dad from now I am with you..
Vikram : I told you first only...How they both insult me, same will happen with you also...
Ranbir : Yes Dad..
Abhi : Congratulations...Got your love??
Ranbir : All due to you...
Abhi passed a smile...
Prachi did the ritual of throwing rice back leaving her home in Pragya's Pallu...They were in tears...
Ranbir : Don't be Centy sasu Maa, We are just 2 m away from you... You can come to meet us anytime...Also we all have breakfast, lunch and dinner together...Then why to cry..
Pragya : Proud of You Ranbir...Just keep Prachi Happy, rest we all will be happy..
Ranbir : If you would not say, then also I would for sure..
Sahana : And yes yes, To keep Prachi Happy, one ritual will be done tonight itself...Am I right Jijaji...
Prachi was blushing very hard... Ranbir wanted to laugh but controlled seeing her condition...
Sahana : I didn't got my answer...
Ranbir : Yes yes...
Sahana : Awww so cute you both are..
They all reached home..They did Prachi's Grihpravesh..Ranbir was very happy seeing his love so happy..
They reached the hall..
Pallavi : Ahem! Ahem! Ranbir beta, Control your smile...
Ranbir : Mom...
Everyone Chuckled..
Prachi : Maa, I am going to take rest...My head is paining...I am not feeling well...
Pallavi : Sure beta...Today you are so tired...Your face proves this...Go and take rest..
Ranbir : Come let's go..
Aryan : Wait wait wait...Ranbir come with me first...
Rhea : Why, Let them both enjoy..
Aryan : Yes, I think you are right..
Prachi : No no, nothing is gonna happen... Aryan you can take Ranbir with you..
He nodded while our Ranbir made a cry baby face..
Ranbir (in mind) : All our villains here...Nobody is thinking that they are a new married couple..Let them enjoy the first night..No, come let's seperate them is their mission... This is not fair...Oh God!!
Aryan : Ranbir you go with Prachi..I am not any villian and no mission is planned against you..
Ranbir (in mind) : How you heard??
Aryan : No it's called common sense...Go with Prachi and..
Prachi : Ahem! Ahem! Ranbir let's go...
Rhea : Desperate haan... Don't cross your limits dear...
Prachi : Kunal think first, Are you ready to handle this mental??
Kunal Laughed while Rhea pinched him on his waist..
Rhea : By the way, What's your plan tonight Jiju??
Ranbir : There are many plans but your sister will allow me..
Dida : Stop it..You all youngsters..I can't listen this anymore, I am leaving..
Dida left..
Prachi : Ranbir, Wait I am having a gift for you...Just stay here.. It's in our room..
Ranbir : Oh wow!!... Bring it fast I can't wait...
Prachi left..
Pallavi : We are also leaving now...Kunal and Aryan, Rhea and Sahana your rooms are shifted here due to the construction going on in Mehras Mansion...
Rhea : Thank You Aunty...
Vikram : That's ok what when are you both going to marry??
Rhea : Soon Uncle...
Vikram : Get your future plans ready asap...
Rhea : Sure..
Vikram and Pallavi also left...
Aryan : Ohhooooooo!! It's first night of wedding and you are getting a surprise....
Sahana : Not bad haan...
Rhea : I think Prachi Di has very good good plans tonight...
Ranbir : You all na...Get married soon..I will see you all..
Rhea : Cool down see your jaaneman came..
Prachi came there hiding the gift backside...
Her love expressions changed in angry one and she threw his pillow and blanket on his face..😂😂
Prachi : Don't come in the room...Sleep with someone else today...
Ranbir : But Prachi, Prachi listen na..
She left before he could complete his sentence....
Aryan, Sahana, Kunal and Rhea were laughing like anything..
Rhea : Wow!! WHAT A SURPRISE... DON'T TRY TO GET THIS SURPRISES EVERYDAY 😂😂😂😂😂
Aryan : Gr8!! Fabulous job Prachi Di...
Sahana : Better to shut your mouth before your wife...🤣🤣
Ranbir : This is all due to your teasing..Who does this..
Kunal : No worries Bro, you can sleep on the couch in our room....
Ranbir : I don't have any choice, Come let's go...
They all left for the respective rooms...

AT MIDNIGHT..
IN PRANBIR'S ROOM..
Prachi to herself : I did wrong with Ranbir...He loves me so much and what have I done...I should go and search for him...
She got up and searched for Ranbir...She saw the window of Aryan's room opened...She went and saw that he was sleeping on the couch while Kunal and Aryan on the bed..
Prachi to herself : Why Aryan and Kunal are here..Oh yes Construction is going on in Mehras Mansion...It means Sahana and Rhea are also here...
She went to Rhea's and Sahana's room..
They wore sleeping hugging each other tightly...
Prachi to herself : Wish I could join them...
She went back to Aryan's room...She jumped from the window and entered their room..She caressed Ranbir's head with her hand...She covered him with the blanket while Ranbir catched her hand..
Prachi : Ranbir you are awake??
Ranbir : I was sleeping but smelling your lavender fragrance, I got up...
Prachi : But Ranbir not only me uses this perfume..
Ranbir : But I can feel the fragrance on your body only...And I can recognise you with your touch...
They both shared a romantic eyelock...
Subhanallah Jo ho rha hai
Pehli dafa hai wallah
Aisa hua ...
Ranbir pulled her and now she was on him..
Prachi : Ranbir.....
Ranbir : Sssshhhh!! You kicked me out of the room and now I will take the revenge...
Prachi : Revenge??
Ranbir : By kissing you...
Prachi : No...
Ranbir : Yes..
Prachi : No..
Ranbir : Yes..
He moved closer to Prachi's lips...His lips brushed with Prachi's...
Kunal : Enough...
He switched on the lights...
Prachi was embarrassed...She wanted to get up but Ranbir caught her hands which were on his chest..
Kunal : Bhaiya.. Bhabhi...This is not you room..You can continue your Romance live sessions in your room...Aryan I can't see this anymore...
Aryan : What yaar Kunal!! I was enjoying it..
Prachi's cheeks were red...
Kunal : What enjoying..We were able to see everything Ranbir Bhaiya due to these dim lights and the window was also opened which was giving the way to the moonlight...We saw everything but Aryan catched my hand and was refusing me to say anything...He kept his hand on my mouth so I can't say anything...
Prachi : Leave me Ranbir...
Ranbir : Not so early... With this much difficulty I got hold of you and you are saying leave...
Kunal kept his one hand on his eyes and the other one on Aryan's...
Rhea and Sahana also came due to the noise..They both saw them and immediately closed their eyes...
Prachi pinched Ranbir tightly and he left her hands...She got up and straighted herself and Ranbir also did the same...
Prachi stammered : You can open your eyes..
They all did the same..
Rhea : How romantic!!
Prachi : Shut up Rhea..
Sahana : By the way can you tell us the story behind this scene...
Aryan narrated full story...
Rhea : Kunal..Why you disturbed the two love birds...
Prachi : Rhea..
Sahana : Prachi Rhea is right...
Prachi : You also..Ok then I am leaving...Ranbir don't try to follow me..
Ranbir pulled her by waist and picked her in his arms....They all were chuckling...
Prachi : What are you doing Ranbir..Leave me..
Ranbir : Lavender wait..How can I leave you..You are my legal wife.. It's my right..
Rhea (while laughing) : Go and enjoy your night..
Ranbir : Thank you Saali Sahiba...
Ranbir left with Prachi in his arms...
The four were laughing hilariously 😂🤣
(I also)...

TO BE CONTINUED
STAY TUNED
BBYE...💕💕💞💞
1402 words...