Chapter 9: The carrom Match

Hi guys Back with new update but before that I wanna tell that I have updated a new story named Arrange wala love pls do support it also...

At Kohli Mansion
Prachi : Those who want to come in my team can come on my side and the other who want to lose can go on Baklu's Side...
Ranbir : Who wins and who loses will be seen tomorrow Chikchiki...
Aryan,Pallavi,Dida and Rhea were on Prachi's side whereas Abhi,Pragya,Sahana and Vikram were on Ranbir's side...

Prachi : Fine done the teams are made then let's meet tomorrow bye Everyone good night...And Sahana come we have to sleep na...
Prachi and Sahana went to their glassy room whereas Ranbir and Aryan followed them...
In Prachi's room ...
Aryan and Ranbir came to their side...
Prachi : You have gone mad Sahana you have to take my side because I am your sister as Rhea did... Why you took that Baklu's Side??
Sahana : It's my wish I wanted to support Jiju so I did....
Prachi : Why are you saying him Jiju we aren't married!!!
Sahana : Yes dear I Know but he is would be na??
Prachi : Fine I am going to take a shower you wait till then...
Sahana : Fine!!!

After Prachi came out of the room...
Prachi : What are you both doing here??? It's so late see the time..
Ranbir : 10:30
Prachi : I Know now go to sleep...
Ranbir : Going I have came to tell that Good night Sweetheart...
Prachi glared at him while all were giggling...

Next day's evening...
Pragya : Who will be the referee??
Abhi : Our dear Dasi...
Dasi : Yes I will... Now start the game ....
Aryan and Sahana were in front of each other firstly...
Sahana made a cute innocent face seeing which Aryan melted and didn't focused on that he had lost the chance...
The same way everyone were playing...
Rhea vs Abhi
Pallavi vs Pragya
Dida vs Vikram
When Prachi and Ranbir played always Ranbir won...
Now the score of Prachi was 180 and of Ranbir was 170 But but but Ranbir had a turn to win the 20...
Prachi knew that Ranbir would win seeing his focus but how she would let him prove that he is the best...
(Hamari Prachi bhi kisise Kam thodi na hai)
PRACHI WINKED HER EYE.. RANBIR WAS SHOCKED FOR A SECOND...
Ranbir played his turn and now his focus was disturbed and lost it...
All cheered up for Prachi...
Ranbir : Cheating!!
Dasi : No Ranbir no cheating was done I have seen...
Ranbir : No Dasi she disturbed my focus...
Prachi : But how Ranbir tell them??
Said Prachi making an innocent face...
Ranbir : Fine, what's the punishment??
Prachi : So now this is proved that I am the best so you have to give your car for 7 days to me..
Ranbir : I will give but now wherever I have to go you will take me...
Prachi : Fine!!
Servant : Sir the dinner is ready...
All came and sat down while Ranbir shifted his chair close to PRACHI...
Ranbir wanted his revenge so he held Prachi's hand downside the table...
Prachi was smiling fakely...
Ranbir started to draw abstract patterns on her hand with his while a shiver ran down in her body...
Prachi pleased to leave her hand while he was determined...
After the dinner was over Ranbir left her hand and the four bid adieu to family members for sleeping..
All left for their rooms...

Ranbir : Aryan and Sahana I wanna talk to my Sweetheart you go to the terrace...
Aryan : Yes why not...
Sahana : Bye jijaji
Ranbir : You have very much Big hobby of winking na then see now none is there now tell me what did you do??
Prachi : I winked
Saying this she winked at him again....
Ranbir : Sweetheart I have no problem that I lost the game but Your winking made me lose my focus...
Prachi smiled looking his love for her..
Ranbir : I love you Chikchiki...
Prachi : I......I
Ranbir (eagerly): What Prachi tell me??
Prachi : I....I...I thank you for loving me saying this she laughed and went to call Sahana..
Ranbir chucked....
Aryan : Hufffff.... Back to room!! Don't Worry Bro and Bhabhiji when you will get married then you will be shifted to other room And you will have no roommate accept each other....
Prachi and Ranbir blushed while they both giggled...
The four bid adieu and waited for the next morning to bring new beautiful surprises...

GUYS TODAY THIS UPDATE WAS SHORT BECAUSE I HAVE TO STUDY ALSO AND TODAY I HAVE PUBLISHED THE NEW STORY "ARRANGE WALA LOVE" IT'S ALSO A PRANBIR FANFICTION.... DO SUPPORT ME GUYS..
#pranbirloveforever
All I need is love !!! 😍😍