Chapter 3 : Destined together for forever..

Hi everyone... I am back with the next chapter but before starting it I wanna thank each and everyone of you all who supported me and especially my bestie @angel_girl003 who is such a sweet girl.. She helped me a lot Thank you so much di...
A glance of Third episode...

Ranbir was sitting in his room and looking at the glass ball which was shattered into pieces and was having black marks due to fire and was holding her dupatta firmly...
Ranbir ( crying ) : I will never forget you my love...I will never marry to anyone except you. You own my life, You own my heart ♥️!!
Soon days passed...
Ranbir was pampered by his family to marry someone else but his determination was much strong..He told them that it was all their fault to which he was suffering. He didn't care much about anyone. He never sat with his family to talk even he had dinner in his room only... His parents were much worried about him..

5 Months were over for that day but Ranbir never forgot Prachi and was a young bachelor.. He everyday kissed the dupatta of Prachi and everyday made her feel about his love not knowing that they are destined to be together and for forever...

After 5 Months...
Abhi : We have completed 11 beautiful years of our Company together Vikram so soon and by the way how is the preparation of Event going on which will take place tonight??
Vikram : It is going amazing and The most talented and Gorgeous MISS.PRAKRITI ARORA is also going to come to sing..
Abhi : That's nice.. That girl is so talented. I mean we have never seen her but listened her voice it's just sugary.. We should convince Ranbir to come.. May his mood will get boosted..
Vikram : Yes it sounds great He is there let's call him.. Hey Ranbir, Come here..
Ranbir : Yes Dad
Vikram : Today is the celebration event of our company for completing it's 11 beautiful years... You have to come and don't refuse..
Ranbir : I have no interest in coming dad..
Abhi : Will you not celebrate your chief's success?? Please come for me...
Ranbir : Only for you...
All family members were happy listening this except Alia even though Rhea has changed herself and doesn't loves Ranbir anymore as she has understood his immense love for Prachi, her sister and also has accepted her mother.. but Abhi was still upset from her and himself too..

At the Event.........
Abhi : So everyone has reached and the preparation is also beautiful 😍😊
Vikram : Yes it's just awesome..
Pallavi : That's all right but how did you convinced Ranbir for coming here??
Abhi : It's my trick..
He explained everything to everyone.. All were happy now except Ranbir...
Ranbir : If Prachi would be here, she would be so happy to see it..
He left crying from there and Aryan went behind him and cheered him up..
All were disheartened seeing Ranbir's Condition.. Soon Ranbir and Aryan came back...
Abhi was about to speak to Ranbir but he was called to give a speech..
He told how precious this company was for him and how he loved it the most.. All were emotional listening his struggle to make this company a special one.. At last a lot of clapping sounds were heard and it made him happy on seeing the immense love of audience..
Pragya : Nice my rockstar...
Rhea : Wow, My Lifetime Hero.. It was great..
Vikram : You gave the speech and didn't mentioned me I also helped a lot to you...
Ranbir : Not only you dad me and Prachi also helped you all....
All Family members were just heart broken listening Prachi's name..
Ranbir's Dida (while thinking) : How pure is his love towards Prachi.. In every Conversation he brings Prachi in between.. If his love is true and unconditional then no one in the whole universe can separate them.. Proud of You Ranbir...

Suddenly Abhi changed the topic and announced about The most talented and Gorgeous MISS. PRAKRITI ARORA that she has came and now going to present the song..
Ranbir : Who is she? I don't know that singer because for me my everything is Prachi....
Vikram : Beta , She is a talented singer... In just 2 months she was well famous for her singing and her passion for guitar which she loves....
Soon she came on the stage and all were able to see her..
All the family members were teary on seeing her... And said together PRACHI 😧😮😲
All were shocked as well as happy..
She wore a short golden coloured dress having full sleeve.. She sat on the singer's seat with her guitar slightly tilted with a microphone attached to her dress and the Mike pointing towards guitar...
She was so busy in arranging herself that she didn't notice her family members which was good for her so that she would not have an emotional breakdown on the past memories and this would result in her bad performance...
She started singing the song lost in her Dreamworld as she closed her eyes...
Ranbir observed her carefully and determined to himself that now he will not lose her this time..

Hmm.. Hmm.. Hmm.. Hmm..
Pal ek pal me hi tham sa gaya
Tu hath mein, hath jo de gaya
Chalun main jahan jaye tu
Dayein main tere bayein tu
Hoon rut me hawayein tu,
Saathiya..
Hasoon main jab gaaye tu
Roun main murjhaye tu
Bheengu main barsaaye tu,
Saathiya..
Saaya mera hai, teri sakal
Haal hai aisa, kuch aajkal
Subah main hoon tu dhoop hai
Main aaiyna hoon tu roop hai
Ye tera saath khoob hai,
Humsafar..
Tu ishq ke, saare rang de gaya
Phir khinch ke, apne sang le gaya
Kahin pe khoo jaye jo
Jahan ye ruk jaaye pal
Kabhi na phir aaye kal,
Saathiya..
Eak mange agar sau khwab doon
Tu rahe khush main aabad hoon
Tu sabse juda, juda sa hai
Tu apni tarah, taraasha hai
Mujhe lagta nahi hai tu, dusra
Pal eak pal, me hi tham sa gaya
Tu hath mein, hath jo de gaya
Chalun main jahan jaye tu
Dayein main tere bayein tu
Hoon rut me hawayein tu,
Saathiya..
Hasoon main jab gaaye tu
Roun main murjhaye tu
Bheengu main barsaaye tu,
Saathiya…
Ooo… Hmm…

At the end of her performance all started howling and clapping and repeated once more.. She was very Happy on seeing them showering their immense love on her and was shocked to see her family their..
She called Her personal assistant and said to repeat the company's name..
They have changed the name of company and Kept it as PM's fusioned beats..
She was hell nervous to see them there and suddenly tears brimmed of her eyes on learning the Meaning of PM which was PRACHI MEHRA'S FUSIONED BEATS...
She was about to leave when Abhi had an Idea...
Abhi : Please Pay your attention everyone... There's a special announcement...
Prakriti aka Prachi was about to leave when she heard Her father's voice...
Abhi : I hope you all liked the event.. But My Friend's Son Mr.Ranbir Kohli and The most talented and Gorgeous Miss. Prakriti Arora are going to have a combined concert after 15 days... You all are welcomed 😊😉.... Hope you all will like the surprise...(while thinking) I have messed it up by separating them now I will only bring them together.. and for that I will cross my every limit..

Prakriti aka Prachi was hell angry that Her father hasn't asked her about it and just announced without her permission... She was about to go when her Personal assistant Miss. Priyanka held her hand and made her calm so that she must not lose her image in front of anyone...
The all family members left from there immediately and they were feeling extremely wealthy to have their daughter back as well as seeing the smile on Ranbir's Face which was never ending......
Prachi decided to confront them about their untold decision and went towards 'HER' house...

So guys It was hell long part I really enjoyed writing it but I was extremely happy to see the love you have given to my story in one day I thank you each and everyone for your votes and comments.. pls do keep supporting me...
#pranbirloveforever
ALL I NEED IS LOVE...