Chapter 3~ Panic Attack

Eventually, Sugawara and Daichi had exchanged so many questions that they knew almost everything about the other. Finally, Daichi asked the question that had been on his mind since the day before: "Hey Suga, if you live alone, where are your parents?"

He saw the moon-elf's eyes widen. Sugawara's pale skin started shaking a little, and his breath started hitching. Daichi worriedly stood up from his seat and asked, "Um, Suga, you okay?".

"SUGA!"

That was all Sugawara Koushi heard and saw before he passed out.

~~Timeskip because it's the right time for that~~

Sugawara's eyes started fluttering open. He saw the blurred silhouette of a man... Daichi. He was sitting near to where Sugawara was.

Wait... where am I? I'm in the house, but where am I in the house? Weren't me and Daichi in the kitchen? 

"Suga! You're awake!"

Sugawara sat up slowly and felt his head throbbing. He touched his temple with one of his fingers to try and ease the pain. As he did so, he asked, "Daichi? I'm in bed? What happened?"

He saw Daichi sitting on the floor next to the bed he was lying on, looking at him with concern in his eyes. "You don't remember?"

"No... I only remember that we were asking each other questions but I don't remember anything else...". Just then, he gave out a cry of pain as his head throbbed harder than before. He felt dizzy; his blood was pumping from his heart to his head at an alarming rate. He felt a large hand on his chest pushing him firmly into a resting position, and heard Daichi saying, "Suga, you need rest right now. Try not to think of when we were in the kitchen, okay? Focus on yourself."
Sugawara smiled at the other man's words. He reached over and caressed Daichi's hair, nodding his head to assure him that he would be careful.

He saw Daichi's cheeks flush a rosy color as he played with the brunette's hair. His eyes slowly closed as he enjoyed the warm, soft sensation of the other boys hair and chuckled softly.

After a while, his arm felt heavy so he stopped and laid his arm by his side. He saw Daichi blink several times before seemingly coming back to himself. "Hey, Suga, you have medicines around the house for elves, right?"

"Yeah, I do, why?"

"Where are they kept?"

"Um... in the third cabinet above the kitchen counter, but why?"

"You need medicine, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah... there'll be some cyan-blue colored herbs in the cabinet. I'm awfully sorry to ask, but could you please crush them with the mortar and pestle and bring them to me with some water?"

"Of course." Daichi replied and shot up, hurriedly running out of the room to fulfill the tasks. Sugawara's smile broadened. 

I'm so lucky to come across a guy like him... 

A/N: I'M SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!!! The truth is, that I'm currently doing hybrid learning at school. If you don't know what that is, it means that some days I physically attend school and some days I attend online classes. I'm doing bimonthly exams, and they are only taken on the days we go to school. Usually, there's two exams everyday we go to school, but on Tuesday we'll have three exams, so I have to prepare for those and then another one on Thursday that I'm not good at, so I'm terribly sorry that I have to cut this so short... anyway, thanks for reading!