I am Lost

[Chapter 4]

Jimin's POV

"You can leave now, Jimin," My father says dismissively.

I clench my jaw at this but give him a nod and leave the room.

Today's work was exhausting as it was related to my engagement. Sometimes I wonder what crime I committed that I have to go through this torture now.

I am walking towards my room—which is located at the end of the hallway—when something catches my eye.

Two figures most probably females are standing inside of my music room.

Luckily the door is open so I could easily hear the two people speaking.

I recognize one of the girls as Isuel, Taehyung's friend, and the other one was his sister.

Y/n.

But what are they doing here?

I get curious and step closer towards the door hearing the soft melodies of the piano from inside the room; a very beautiful rhythm that seemed to call out to me.

"Wow Y/n! You still remembered!"

I hear Isuel say.

"Surprisingly so, I haven't touched a single key until now."

Her soft voice enters my ears and my body unconsciously shivers.

However, one question kept crying out in my head which was what happened to Y/n in her past? Obviously, something, judging from her strained relationship with her dad and Isuel and Taehyung's reactions at her arrival.

"This room is giving me a different aura, I like it. It's bright and doesn't feel like the other empty rooms."

As she says this, I feel my heart soften—for the first time in these depressing years—and a rare smile forms on my face.

I guess we're share the same sentiments, princess.

I step back and quietly walk away to my room.

-

Y/n's POV

"Wake up!" Isuel's voice rings inside my head.

I slowly open my eyes to meet her frustrated ones.

"What?" I say in my deep morning voice.

"Girl! Today's the engagement and you're still sleeping!"

"My sleep is more important than that bloody engagement! You woke me up for this?!" I growl.

"Y/n, don't argue with me and get up, we need to get ready!" she says tugging at my blanket.

I snatch it back and turn my back towards her scowling face.

I gasp and abruptly sit up as I feel the cold water splash on my face and drip down the bed dampening the sheets; Isuel just poured the huge-ass jug of water, sitting on my side table, on me.

"Isuel, you're dead!" I shout.

"Wait, chubs-"

"Don't call me that!"

"Okay sorry, chubs-I means Y/n," she stifles a laugh giving me an innocent look.

I run my fingers through my hair in frustration, "Get out!"

If you haven't noticed already, I'm a pretty moody person after waking up.

"Bu-"

"Out!" I yell.