Engagement Ceremony

[Chapter 4]

Y/n's pov

"You shouldn't be here."

I blink and turn around to see a man dressed in unique royal attire with messy hair giving him a cute yet intimidating look.

His eyes slightly widen as he gets a proper look on my face but I must say he does a good job at hiding his surprise. Now what he is surprised about, I have no idea.

It looks as if he wants to say something but can't.

I am so confused.

He incomprehensibly mumbles to himself and before I can ask him what he said a male's voice cuts me off.

"Yoongi hyung"

I spot a figure behind the guy's back, but the person is too far for me to recognize who he is.

The guy which I presume is Yoongi heads towards the unknown guy and hugs him. The person hugs him back and nods.

I hear the light whispers of Yoongi,

"How's she back?"

"Tell me."

"This is unbelievable!"

I awkwardly stand there completely confused.

Does he want to know how I got back from Khastin? But I don't even know him so how come he knows me?

The turmoil in my head makes me zone out and I don't realize that I'm stupidly staring at the ground until I hear someone clearing their throat which snaps me out of it and I look up to see the two guys now in front of me.

The guy who called out to Yoongi steps forward and the little light coming from the small gap between the curtains reveals his face to me.

He is...ethereal.

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

He stares at her with a longing only he can understand and doesn't even blink as he admires her beautiful face.