*part one*

Mitsukis POV-

"Mitsuki, you ruined everything! I hate you." "No, please don't say that. You got to believe me." "Why would you do tha- *alarm goes off*

H-Huh? Oh... another dream of him. I should stop thinking about it. I mean four years have passed since then. Nobody cares anymore. Anyways, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Sugawara Mitsuki aka the quiet kid. I know that sounds kind of  sad but I don't even bother to argue about that. It's true..sadly. "MITSUKI! IF YOU WANT ME TO DROP YOU OFF AT SCHOOL YOU HAVE TO BE QUICK" Oh no... "I'M COMING-" I hear the door open as I brush my long, straight and black hair. "Mitsuki are you kidding me. I have to drop you off and then drive to my school." "Okay okay. I'm ready." "Finally. Let's go", he grabbed my hand and we ran out of the door. Oh and if you are wondering who he is...Well he is my older brother Koushi. Probably the sweetest person you'll ever meet. "Koushi it's too early for dragging me to school.." "Stop whining and get in the car." I sat in the front seat and watched the sunrise while we made our way to school. 

*time skip: at school*

Just in time! Now I only have to get to cla- *thud* Why the heck am I so clumsy?! "I'm sorry I wasn't paying any attention" "Oh it's okay. It was totally my fault" ..Wait... I know that voice.. I look up to see the one and only. "O-Oikawa..I'm sorry I gotta go-" He then grabs my wrist as I try to run away. "Hey calm down. Are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine. Please let go off me.." I try to avoid any eye contact. He proceeds to hold my wrist but even tighter. I then ripped my hand away and walk away letting him stand in shock. 

*time skip: first period*

Ugh that was so embarrassing. I stare into the distance and stop concentrating on the lesson. "Psst Mitsuki!" I looked at the direction where the voice was coming from. It obviously was Cho. "What is it?" "Is everything alright. You seem a bit off today." "I'll tell you at lunch. Cho-chan" I gave her a reassuring smile. She smiled back and started to focus on the lesson.

*time skip: lunch break*

Everything seemed to go wrong today. It felt like a dream but sadly it wasn't one. I started to get up from my seat when suddenly I felt two arms wrapping around me. "C-Cho?! Is everything alright..?" "Yeah I just missed you" she giggled. "Okay then let's find a place to eat lunch." "I was thinking about the rooftop" "Yeah sure let's go" We slowly went up the stairs to the rooftop. Everything was getting better or so I thought. As we arrived there I saw some familiar faces but I didn't want to make a fuss about it. That's why I kept quiet. I tried to ignore what was happening behind me. Well it was working pretty good until somebody tapped on my shoulder...