*part three*

Mituskis POV-

"Hey Tooru! Ho-" "Leave me alone..." "But wha-" "I said to leave." "Okay, what the heck is your problem Tooru?" "My problem is you. First of all don't call me that name. Second of all you know what I am talking about. So don't play dumb." "What the actually f is wrong with you. What did I do.." "You threatened Hanako-chan! She left me because of you." *slap* "WHAT THE F!" "Are you out of your god damn mind. I would never do such a thing. You are an idiot to believe that." "Mitsuki, you ruined everything! I hate you." "No, please don't say that. You got to believe me." "Why would you do that." "I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING. But if you want to believe her more than you believe your best friend since day one I can't stop you. I'm leaving. I hope we never see each other ever again. Goodbye." "Yeah that's right go ahead and leave. I hope you cry all night long. Typical you."

*time skip: 3 am*

Ugh..My head hurts. Wait, why is my pillow wet- oh...I must have cried again. That boy is making me crazy. I should really try going back to sleep. It's too early.

*time skip: one hour later*

Man, I just can't get myself to sleep. Maybe I should go outside for a walk. Koushi doesn't have to know anyway. I put my cozy sweater on and put my hair in a kind of messy bun. Ah can't forget about my keys. The air is so refreshing. I should do this more often...Wait who is that person over there. They're a little tall. Maybe a boy? He doesn't look alright. I should check on him..."Hey uhm, are you alright. You seem like you don't feel so good.." I smile at him. "Huh..? I'm good thank you. What are you doing here at this hour." "I could ask you that question..Oh and who are you. Let me see your face." The boy turns around and grins at me.