*part nine*

Oikawas POV-

*time skip: Nanakos House*

"It's a little messy, sorry." Nanako chuckled. She is so pretty. Her eyes are mesmerizing. I just smiled. "It's okay. My room isn't any better." She got her wallet and as I wanted to leave she grabbed me by my arm. "N-Nanako?" She looked serious. "Tooru...do you like Mitsuki..?" "Huh?! Why are you asking me that?" "It's just...She seems to like you a lot. I don't want you to break her heart you know? She doesn't deserve that." My eyes widened at that sentence. "I- uhm don't like her like that..." Well that's what I thought.  She had a disappointed look now. I couldn't just tell her that I love her instead. It would make everything worse. I just looked down at my feet. "Let's go." Her voice was cold. She walked out of the door. Is she kidding me. "Are you for real?" She turned around smiling. "What do you mean Oikawa?" Wait she said..Oikawa.."You are going to stop being my friend because I don't like Mistuki that way?" She glared at me. "Yes, is there a problem?" I started walking and didn't reply. She started walking too . So we made our way to school. 

Mitsukis POV-

*time skip: school gym*

"We are here Mitsuki!" a girl yelled. I walked to the gym door. Oh..It was Nanako. "Hello Nanako." Since the managers have to be really early the other team members weren't here. Just me, Nanako and Oik-Tooru..."Oh my god, Mitsuki. You didn't have to prepare everything." "Oh it was nothing real-" She gave me a big hug. "Huh?! Nanako why are you hugging me all of a sudden?" She looked at me. "That's what friends do right?" My eyes widened. "We are friends?" "Of course dummy!" She then laughed and I smiled. I looked over to Tooru while Nanako went to change. He looked at me with a rather...irritated face. What was his problem all of a sudden...? I just smiled at him and looked back at my list. After I checked everything I looked back up only to see Oikawa still glaring at me...seriously what is his problem? "Oi, is everything alright?" I asked him. "Yeah." He answered shortly. He looked a little shocked after I called him so he walked away quickly. After that some other team members walked in the gym. "Oh, Kunimi." He smiled at me. "Hello Mistuki. How are you doing?" We chatted a bit but I could feel that someone was watching us. I didn't quite catch who it was but I had this odd feeling. To be honest I really like Kunimi. He is so sweet to me. Plus he is a total cutie. Anyways I had this odd feeling but I just ignored it.

*time skip: after practice*

"Mitsuki!" I turned around to see Oikawa. "Huh?" "Not to be rude or anything but are you and Kunimi..dating...?"