*part eight*

Mitsukis POV-

*time skip: home*

"I like you Mitsuki!" He looked me deep in my eyes. "I..like you too Tooru." He leaned closer to my face until I could feel his breath. His nose then touched mine. I saw that he was closing his eyes so I did too. Then his lips-*alarm goes off*

I woke up to the warm sunshine hitting my face. That was the weirdest dream of all time. Ugh...This can't be happening. No, not again. I will ruin everything. Come on Mitsuki, you can't be falling in love with him. I then got up so I can be on time for our morning practice. I put my uniform in bag and decided that I'm going to practice directly with my sport clothes on. I then did the usual like brushing my hair and teeth. As I walked out of the door I saw a familiar figure standing at my front porch. Is that..Oikawa. "Oi, what are you doing here?" The boy turned around with a huge smile on his face. "Ah, Mitsuki-chan. I wanted to surprise you!" I looked at him with an irritated face expression. "So, that's a surprise to you?" I then laughed. I noticed something. He wasn't wearing his jacket. "Tooru where is your ja-SHOOT I. have it I'm sorry! You must be freezing. Let me go get. I'm so stupid-" His cold hand grabbed my wrist and I turned around to look at him. "You don't have to. Actually I changed my mind..you can keep it." "Huh?" He then began to laugh. "As I said you can keep it. I. have another one at home." I could feel my face heating up. I have to say something before it gets even more awkward. "I mean..are you sure. It's your jacket after all." He got closer until he could whisper in my ear "I'm 100% sure Mitsuki." I was pretty sure my face was now as red as possible. I wanted to say something but I was cut off by a certain someone. "Hello Tooru!" Tooru then stood in front of me to talk to the person. I wonder who it is. I stepped aside so I could see the person. It was Nanako. "Hey Nana-" Tooru cut me off. "Hello Nanako-chan! How are you?" He looked as happy as ever. He was smiling but it was different than he would smile at me. Nanako was pretty, I know, but I wanted him to look at me like that. They were talking and seemed like an eternity. "Ah I forgot my wallet at home. I have to go now. See you later." Ah finally she is going. Not that I have something against her. I looked up to see that SHE IS HUGGING TOORU?! Wait...are they a thing. "Nanako, I can come with you." Wait is he going to replace me..."Tooru I think you should stay with Mistuki. Don't just replace her." He looked at me. "No, it's fine...you can go." I smiled at him but little that he knew I was falling apart. "Really Mitsuki? You are the best!" He then ran off with Nanako. I could feel hot tears running down my cheek. I shouldn't cry over this. This is bad. It's just "Nobody is perfect, but he is..."