*part seven*

Mitsukis POV-

*time skip: first practice*

"This is Sugawara Mitsuki. You all may know her. She will be our new manager so please be nice." I looked at Nanako who had just introduced me to the team. "Do you want to add something Mistuki?" "Uh...I will do my best.." I quietly said not knowing what else to say. Then I heard a chuckle from Iwa. I immediately looked at him. "OI, don't laugh you know I'm shy!" "Ah, gomen gomen." Everybody then laughed and we started practice. Although I noticed some strange things. You may be thinking what strange things. Well...Tooru was always staring at Nanako and she kept smiling at him. Did he like her..? Ugh it's just my imagination. Well the practice went smoothly and then it was time to go home. Well I helped cleaning, then I packed my things and was about to leave when suddenly someone grabbed me by my bag. I turned around and because of my reflexes I accidentally hit..OIKAWA?! "Ow Mitsuki-channn!" "OMG, I accidentally hit you. Sorry-" He interrupted me "Oh, it's okay Mitsuki. I accept your apology." He smiled. "Uh..you didn't let me finish yet. I was gonna say sorry not sorry. Well now you have heard it. I'm out of here. BYEEE" I ran as fast as I could because I knew that he would chase me. "OI COME HERE!" There he was. I knew it. I screamed "Stopppp! I didn't mean to say that." "You didn't? I don't care!" He even ran faster now. I couldn't stand on my legs anymore. I felt like giving up. Suddenly everything around me started spinning. Ow my head...It feels like I'm going to pass out. Just as I was about to fall on the ground someone grabbed me. It was obviously Oikawa. "Oi, Mitsuki. Are you alright?" I looked at him. My headache was going away a little bit and it seemed like everything was back to normal. "Yea, I'm alright. Sometimes I get these type of migraines but it goes away fast." He looked...worried?! I chuckled at his face expression. He just smiled. I tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let go. "Tooru, you can let go now." "I think you forgot why I was chasing you huh." He then started to tickle me. "Tooru? No no no no NO!" I was laughing and screaming for help. "TOORUUUU!" I kept laughing until eventually he stopped. I then grabbed his team jacket and ran away while laughing. "This is my revengeeee!" He started laughing too. "Don't forget to bring it back tomorrow Mitsuki!" Wait what..? Did he just indirectly said that I can keep it till tomorrow. Maybe he was just too lazy to run. I should stop thinking that way...So I made my way home...with his jacket.