*part five*

Mitsukis POV-

*time skip: lunch break*

Ugh was it the right choice to make up with him. I mean he could have just felt guilty about it. But he still helped me with my knee. Although he maybe just did it because he felt bad for me...Whatever I'll see anyway- "Mitsuki-chan!" "Huh..?" I turned around to see a familiar face. It was Oikawa. Wait but what was he doing here.... "Oh, Hello Oikawa." "Oi, don't call me Oikawa. You know what you have to call me." I smile at his silliness. "Alright Tooru.." He suddenly hugged me. "O-Oi what is that for...?!" "I just missed you." I laughed even tho if he kept hugging me this tight I would probably choke to death. "Tooru...to..hard." "Oh my god!" He stopped hugging me. "Ah I forgot how fragile you were..I mean look at you! Are you eating enough?!" He scolded me like the old days. I missed this. "Hey are you my mom?! Stop it." He took me by my hand and dragged me out of my classroom. "No, but I am your friend." "Stop running so fast" I whined. "Maybe if you were a little taller you'd be faster. I mean look at you and your short legs." I just poked my tongue out and looked away. He just fastened his pace. After running a minute he eventually stopped and I looked at him. "Why did we stop?" I noticed that he was still holding my hand. "Because we arrived." He smiled at me. I noticed the place we are in. It's the school garden. It had changed a lot. Now there are more beautiful flowers and there are a few benches. "I wasn't here for ages." You see I'm a second year and Oikawa- I mean Tooru is a third year. I visited this place when I first transferred to this school. That was one year ago. I transferred at the times of midterms. After I heard that I can't really join any clubs I was kind of sad but the current manager of the volleyball team had offered me a spot. I came by at their practice but then I saw Tooru so I never became the manager. I knew it was a mistake to transfer at that time. But now it's not too bad. I looked at Tooru. "Oi, what are we doing here exactly?" He looked at me. "We are eating lunch together because I want to make sure you eat enough." I froze and then I bonked his head. "Shittykawa, you made me run this way to eat lunch?!" "I mean it's pretty so why not." He smiled at me and sat down on a bench. "Uhm..Tooru. I didn't know that we would eat lunch, plus you just ran so I couldn't even get my lunchbox." He looked at me and laughed. "Mitsuki, I know but I want to share my food with you." "Oi, have you done something. You are too nice." He made a shocked face. "I'm always nice-" "Yeah, no." "Mitsuki-channn" He whined. I laughed at loud. I sat next to him and we ate. But I still didn't eat that much. I mean it's his lunch after all, I can't just eat all of it. I think I made it too obvious. He took his chopsticks and put some food on it. Well I thought he was going to eat it but no he just pushed it in my mouth. "Tooru what are you-" "Don't be embarrassed just eat!" After I swallowed I glared at him. He knew that I was planning on hitting him so he ran, as fast as he could. I started chasing him in the school building. "COME BACK YOU-" *thud* "Owww..I'm sorry..." I said while trying to get up.