*part six*

Mitsukis POV-

I glanced up to see Kunimi. "You need to be careful." I laughed awkwardly and stood up. "Sorry again." "It's okay. Anyway I was searching for you." He smiled. "Huh? What is it..?" To be honest I was scared. "I heard that you and Oikawa made up so I came here to ask if you wanted to be our manager now." Wait what. How do they know..Damn, somebody must have overheard our conversation.. "So Mitsuki, are you in?" I looked at him and he looked kind of desperate. "...I'll give it a shot.." I think he was expecting a no from me because as soon he heard my answer he hugged me. "Wait are you for real?!" I nodded. "You are the best" He then ran away. As soon as I started walking to search Oikawa I bumped into someone again. "Ugh what the f is wrong with me. Sorry." I look up to see...Oikawa?! "What was Kunimi talking about just now?" He had a strange look on his face. "Uhm...He asked me if I wanted to be the manager of the volleyball team ya know." He just brought a "Oh..." out. "Huh? Is there something wrong with me joining..? I mean if so I can just let it be." He looked deeply in my eyes. "Tooru..?....OI!" He shook his head. "Oh I'm sorry I wasn't concentrating just now. And no there is no problem with it." I smiled at him. "Alright then. I'm going to talk to the other manager. See you later..-oh and thank you for the lunch!" So I ran to the gym hoping she would be there. (just imagine they have one okay *^*)

*time skip: gym*

"Nanakooooo!" I screamed as I opened the large gym doors. "Oh, hello Mitsuki. Is there a reason you are screaming for my name?" If you are wondering why we are calling each other by our first names. It is because it's easier for me to call her Nanako than Iwaizumi. Yes, you heard it right. She is the cousin of Iwa. Plus we do get along pretty well. I tried to catch my breath. "I...I want to become the...second manager!" She looked pretty shocked after that sentence. "Is there something...wrong..?" Why was she so shocked all of a sudden. Tooru did that exact face when he heard the news. Hm it's whatever..."So what are you saying. Can I join?" I think she thought about it for a second there but then she agreed. There is something off. But I can't think of anything. I'll just wait and see. "Alright great. Thank you Nanako!" "You are welcome Mitsuki. I'll go get a team jacket for you." I have a feeling that Tooru and Nanako have a thing for each other. That is kinda breaking my heart...Why tho? Maybe it's just the fact that "Nobody is perfect, but he is..."