A day of fun

THIRD PERSON POV
As each of them sat were Chiaki "kindly" told them to and teruteru started the ride. After the first ride Nagito was pretty much wasted. He was hiding behind Hajime most of the ride he didn't even realize it was over. "Uh Nagito you can look up now" Nagito slowly sat up, "Right let's go somewhere else anywhere but here to be exact." Nagito quickly exited the ride and dragged Hajime to a more simple right that ride just so happened to be a little train.
"I see the rollercoaster was a bit intense for you" Nagito raised his head "Oh you noticed?" "Hey uh where does this train go?" "I'm pretty sure it just circles around." You do know where the train leads to right? I thought you were gone for good fuck off reserve course student and let me tell the story of you and your husband. i don't think you know. I don't think Chiaki likes Tetris anyway enough arguing with Hajime back to the story. After the ride ended Hajime decided on the Ferris wheel. my fanfic my rules therefore there's a whole carnival there including the many treats. Komaeda was looking out of the cart while Hajime stared at him. Nagito was naturally very pretty and the way the sun hit his face and the wind g*ntly blew against his hair made him even more attractive. "Hajime" Nagito waved his hand in front of Hajime's face. "Hajime!" Hajime snapped out of being a simp and went back to reality. "You we're starting at me did the something happen?"Both males stepped out of their cart. Nagito intertwined his fingers with Hajime's. "So you gonna tell me why you were staring at me for most of the ride?" Hajime had just noticed Nagito was holding his hand and blushed before answering him. "I uh I was uh-" "Looking at how beautiful you are" They heard someone say that from behind them then heard Ibuki and Sonia giggle. "Where have you two been we lost you after the rollercoaster?" "We decided to go on quieter rides so Nagito doesn't get a headache" "So Hajime are you gonna tell him?" "I was just daydreaming and I just so happened to be looking at him." "Mhm sure Ibuki thinks Hajime isn't tell the truth" "It's fine if you don't want to tell us just whisper it into Nagito's ear." Hajime slowly nodded them pulled Nagito closer so he could whisper "The way the sun hit your face and the wind blew through your hair made you look even more attractive and I couldn't help but stare" Hajime stopped whisper into Nagito's ear and looked at him. Nagito was a blushing mess and since he was already pale it was very obvious. Sonia went to Nagito and hugged his leg due to her being short. "Did you get sick?" "I'm fine Sonia why would you think that?" "You're face, it's all red" Nagito smiled as he picked up his twin sister who just skipped happened to had gotten turned into a child. Sonia wrapped her arms around Nagito's neck and yawned. Mahiru appeared out of no where. "Wait let me get a picture of this" Mahiru took a picture of Nagito,Sonia,and Hajime. Chiaki came up to them yawning with Mikan following behind her carrying Hiyoko. "They look like a family" "N-No we don't!" Hajime turned red causing the others to laugh.

Sorry this is short but it's thanksgiving for me and I've been up all night for personal reasons I actually plan on doing a mha story and a story as to why I don't update on time or just like never update a story two look forward to those I hope.