You decide

Yes, I haven't updated any of my saioma stories which is why I'm making this. I'm deciding on which ship that will be the main ship.
For the Assassination classroom the ships are out of
KarmaxGakashuu
KarmaxNagisa
NagisaxKayano
For mha
TodorokixBakugo
KaminarixShinso
UrarakaxDeku
ShiggyxDabi
For Danganronpa
NagitoxHajime
KokichixShuichi
ChiakixMikan
IbukixMikan
MakotoxByakuya
For Bungo Stray dogs
DazaixAtshushi *my personal favorite*
DazaixChuyuu *forgot how to spell his name*
For Identity V
LucaxAndrew
MikexNortan
TracyxLuca *this one will most likely slowing go into a friendship like relationship*
Lucky GuyxGardener *i think it's cute*

Please vote for each of them in the comments if you don't watch or know what one of them is you don't have to. Since this is my most popular story it was the smartest one to use. There will be a story for each of them so don't worry if you can't decide on one. Alsoooo I really recommend the game Identity V if you don't play it.
I should tell you why I need you to vote on a ship now.
I've been watching and by watching I mean stalking a YouTuber named Corpse husband and thought it would be cool if I did like a YouTube au for each ship.
The ship CorpsexSykkuno is really popular so it'll be somewhat like that. Since it's so many different stories I'll upload a different chapter for each story a day so for example.
Luca and Andrew
Nagito and Hajime
Uraraka and Deku
So I will work on a different story each day.