chapter 3

Third Chapter. Some strong language (I think if you could call it strong language). 

Cato P.O.V

“You don’t think I could just kill you? Well I could right now”. “Then kill me I dare you”.  “What the fuck is wrong with you?” “WE ALL KNOW IM PRETTY FUCKED UP SO EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH ME CATO!” “DAMN YOU LITTLE BITCH THINKING THAT YOU’RE PRETTINESS COULD GET YOU OUT OF EVERYTHING?” He just called me pretty. Wait no Glimmer he could kill you right now you can’t think of that. “PRETTINESS? LOOK AT ME IM NOT EVEN PRETTY AT ALL; ALL PEOPLE SEE IS WEAKNESS WHEN THEY’RE LOOKING AT ME!” I couldn’t stand her anymore. I walked away signaling Clove to follow. “We have to find Bitch on Fire so let’s just move okay?” she asks me. I just nodded. “Just tell Marvel to look out for her”. “Why do you care?” “Just go it’s none of your business.” When we started to walk I glance back at her but she looked away.

Glimmer P.O.V

I felt so weak. Well I’m probably am weak. “Hey you okay?” asked Marvel. I just nodded. He gave me his hand when we had to jump off a pretty high rock and I took it. After we had been walking all day Cato deiced to set a camp. Clove and Marvel agreed but I didn’t say anything. I quickly fell asleep when night came. I had this same dream about my parents and sister again. I woke up feeling sweaty but then I heard buzzing. Tracker Jackers. I saw Clove and Marvel ran away first. I tripped on a sleeping bag and couldn’t get up. I’m going to die now I guess I’m happy but I just wished there wasn’t much pain. Just then as I thought I was going to die someone picked me up probably Marvel. But then I saw blonde hair. No Cato wouldn’t save me he hates the guts out of me.

Hope you guys like this so far, im not a very good writer so there might be some errors. Glato forever! I still respect the Clato fans.