chapter 8

i will finish this story today or tomorrow. I already had the story written out so all i need to do is copy and past. Im working on the squel to this book. 

Glimmer P.O.V

I saw Cato and Clove kiss! I thought I was imagining things at first but I realize I wasn’t. They broke apart when Cato saw me. I shouted “YOU IDIOT” at him and then ran away. I got to the stairs and ran down to get to my floor. I burst through the door and ran to my room. I see Cashmere, Gloss and Marvel on the couch. Wait was Marvel crying? I could hear Cashmere saying “What happened?” But I didn’t say anything I quickly got to my room and locked it. I feel on the floor crying. He kissed Clove. He said he loved me was that true? Were all those things he said to me true? Was it just an act? Those questions were killing me. I tried to get up but I couldn’t. My whole world was falling apart. The only people I loved were kissing another girl. I heard a knock on the door but I don’t want to talk to anyone right now. “Glimmer open the door right now!” I could hear Cashmere say. I just shouted “No!” I could hear Cashmere sigh and she went away. What is happening? I was dizzy and I saw black dots. Before I could realize it my vison went black.

Cato what are you doing! I tried to scream but he didn’t hear me. I saw Cato kissing another girl. I screamed at him but he didn’t hear me. I felt tears drip down my face. He lied he lied about everything! He lied about how he loves me! I could hear him saying “I love you not Glimmer I was just using her to get sponsors”.

I woke up feeling sweaty. I looked around I was on a white bed. I saw a two figure next to me talking. I manage to hear some things “She was very dehydrated. Was she crying a lot?” “I think so when she ran to her room I could hear her cry and she has been in there for three hours so she might have cried a lot during those three hours”. “Ok when she wakes up make her drink water”. “Will do doctor and thank you”. Cashmere came to my side. “Glimmer did something happen between you and Cato.” I nodded. “Do you want me to tell him you’re in the hospital?” “No he has enough things to worry about” I said coldly. “Oh ok here drink some water you were very dehydrated”. She handed me a glass of water. I tried to take it and when I did I was shaking a lot. The glass dropped out of my hands. “I'm so sorry Cashmere.” “Its fine I’ll just go get you another glass”. I saw Katniss and Peeta come in. “Hey” I managed to say. “Omg Glimmer what happened?!” asked Katniss. “C Cato h he kissed Clove.” “Oh my lord I'm so sorry Glimmer!” She gave me a hug. “I swear I'm going to shot an arrow though their heads the next time I see them!” I managed to laugh at that. I saw Marvel came in. “Hey Marvel”. “Glimmer what happened?!” Katniss told Marvel and I could tell he was mad. “So that’s why Clove broke up with me! To be with Cato!” “She what!?” “Glimmer don’t you think its Clove who kissed Cato?” asked Peeta. “Maybe but he kissed back! He didn’t even run after me!”. “Aww Glimmer I'm sorry”.

Cato P.O.V

I talked to Clove about everything but I still couldn’t focus I was too worried about Glimmer. I sighed yes maybe I did like Clove but I don’t LOVE her. I loved Glimmer and only her. “Clove I'm sorry but I can’t. I love Glimmer too much and I can tell that you still love Marvel.” She just nodded. “I understand”. And she left. I screwed everything up! I sigh in frustration and lied down on my bed. I screwed everything with Glimmer! Why did I kiss Clove!? Now the girl I love probably hates me and never wants to talk to me again. I deiced to talk to Glimmer tomorrow even if she wouldn’t talk to me. I needed to tell her my true feelings for her. My alarm beeped. I groaned as I got out of bed. I changed into a t shirt and putted on a hoodie and some pants. I deiced I would go on the roof top. Today is our last day in the Capitol. I took the elevator up. When I got up I saw Glimmer. Shit! I walked up to her and she noticed. When she saw me she tried to leave but I didn’t let her. “Glimmer look I'm sorry but please let me explain!” “NO! THAT KISS I SAW WAS ENOUGH!” I gripped her hand tight. “You can leave or do whatever when I'm done explaining to you”. She sighed. “Fine” I didn’t let go of her hand because she might try and run. “Look Clove came into my room and told me how she still loved me and I wonder if I still loved her. At first I thought I did so kissed her. There was a spark when I kissed her that I didn’t get with any other girl. But when I saw you I pulled away because now I realize that I love you not her. When she tried to explain I couldn’t focus because I worried about you. Yes I had a spark with Clove that I had with no other girl but I soon realize that spark was just a brother and sister relationship. But with you I had many sparks that I had no other girl. You’re the only girl that could make me want to live you’re the only girl that could make me smile. I had never been this serious and loved a girl so much not even with Clove. You’re the girl I love Glimmer and I know I'm not good at explaining things but this is the best I can try because I would risk anything for you”. “You think I would believe you? It was nicely said but I can’t believe you anymore not after what you did. I lost all my trust for you Cato”. She started to walk away but I pulled her and kissed her. There was that spark again, I pulled away first and whispered something to her “Believe it or not but it’s all true”. With that I walked away.