chapter 7

There is going to be a little Clato in this chapter! Enjoy

Cato P.O.V

I took a shower and quickly got dressed. I heard a knock on my door so I opened it. “Hey Glim” I said as I plant a short kiss on her lips and hugged her. “So was up?” “Nothing I just miss you Cato.” “Yeah me too.” I broke the hug and told her to come in. “Tonight is the interview Glim.” “Yeah I know Cashmere told me.” I took her hand and said “If you don’t want to do the talking I can.” I remember how nervous she was when she was interviewed last time but she mange to pull it off. “I'm fine you don’t have to do all the talking, Cashmere told me to say how I feel about you when Caesar asks me.” “Well how do you feel about me?” “Guess you’ll find out tonight.” “Damn I hate waiting.” “Too bad.” I looked her in the eyes. Her eyes are the prettiest thing I ever seen. “What are you staring at me for Cato?” “Nothing just your eyes” I smirked. “Oh my lord there’s Cato Ludwig’s famous smirk everyone” she joked. “Oh shut up Glim” I joked also.  I cupped her face with my hand and kissed her. I don’t know how long the kiss went on for maybe five minutes? I pulled away first. She whispers something in my ear “love you”. I whispered the same thing back “love you too”. There was a knock on the door. I groaned as I opened it. “What is it now Brutus?” “Your stylists needs you Cato and don’t give me attitude”. I mutter something under my breath. Glim came up to me and said “Yea I should go now also I’ll see you later.” “Yeah okay bye”. “Bye”. And she gave me a quick hug. “She is something alright” said Brutus. “Yeah don’t even think about it Brutus she’s mines”. “Ha alright then hurry along.” I quickly went to my stylist. “Okay we were thinking about cutting your hair”. “No! It’s short enough”. “See I told you Rose”. “Yea whatever come here we have a lot of things to do.” After they finished I was forced to wear a grey suit. “There perfect!”

Glimmer P.O.V

I was wearing a white lacey dress with a white heel. They left my hair down just the way it is. “Oh dear! You look so gorgeous!” “Thanks Nicole!” I walked to Clove and Katniss. “Hey you guys.” “Hey Glimmer” they both said. I spotted Cato talking to Peeta and Marvel. He was so hot in his grey suit. He notices me looking and gave a smirk. I gave him a smirk back. “Ladies and Gentleman may I present Caesar Flickerman!” Caesar laughs his laugh. Frist he had Katniss and Peeta on, than Clove and Marvel and finally me and Cato. We walk up to the stage hand in hand and sat down. “So Glimmer tell me how you feel about this young man Cato”.  “He is very sweet, the best thing that ever happened to me. It’s safe to say that I was kind of jealous when Clove and Cato were together and I try to keep him out of mind but I couldn’t. He has the most perfect eyes and smile. And I couldn’t risk losing him since he was the only boy I loved and cared for.” “Isn’t that sweet everyone? Now Cato what do you have to say about Glimmer?” “She’s the prettiest girl ever with amazing emerald green eyes. She’s the girl of my life, the person who keeps me wanting to live and the only girl that would make me happy and the only girl I love”. “What a lovely couple! Give it up for Glimmer and Cato!” After we have been sent back stage I hugged Cato. “Did you really mean all of that?” I asked. “What do you think?” I just smiled and plant a short kiss on his lips. “I love you to the moon and back” I said truthfully. “I love you to the sun and back”. After I got out of my white dress which was unconformable I quickly dressed into sports shorts and a hoodie that says district one on it over a t shirt. I braided my hair since it was all over my face and went to Cato’s floor. I knocked on his door but he didn’t open it. Seeing that it was unlocked I opened it and my whole world was spinning

Cato P.O.V

After I got back from the interview I got changed into a t shirt with some Nike pants. I heard a knock on the door thinking it was Glimmer but it turned out to be Clove. “Oh hey Clove.” “Hey Cato can we talk?” “Yea sure.” I sat down on my bed with Clove. “So was up?” “Um during the interview with you and Glimmer I couldn’t help it I was jealous of all those things you said about her. Now I realize that I still love you and you probably don’t love me back and I'm okay with it but I just need to say this. Ever since you and Glimmer were together I felt my heart break and I don’t know why but seeing you with her pained me. I know I'm with Marvel but he can’t replace you. I don’t have the same feeling that I get with you than with any other boy. I just didn’t know what to do and I can’t hide my feelings from you anymore. I still love you Cato.” Those words stung me like hell. She still loved me. I think I still have feeling for her and those feelings no one could replace not even Glimmer. So was I in love with her or Glimmer? I'm so stuck could it be possible to be in love with two girls at once? I looked her in the eyes first and then I kissed her. There was this feeling with her that I didn’t get with Glimmer. She was shocked at first but then kissed me back. I heard a knock but I just ignored it. When the door opened I saw GLIMMER. I quickly pulled away. Clove saw Glimmer also. I could see tears in her eyes. She shouted “YOU IDIOT” before running away. I didn’t go after her though I don’t know why. I stayed with Clove because I needed to talk to her. “Oh god Cato I'm so sorry!” “No its fine it wasn’t your fault”. “Well aren’t you going to go after her?” “Not now right I need to talk to you.”                                  Comment and Vote! thanks!