chapter 4

I dont own the Hunger Games! Enjoy!

Cato P.O.V

I thought Glimmer was ahead but she wasn’t. I went back for her and picked her up. I was starting to get hallucinations. When we got to the lake I dropped her down to the floor knowing that she might get hurt but I was having hallucinations and the stings really hurt. I got to the lake and splash some water on my face. It felt better. “Why did you save her? You could have gotten killed Cato” said Clove. “Shut the fuck up Clove and she’s one of your allies.” “Really we both know you wouldn’t even save a member of our alliance even when you have a chance”. “Clove stop butting in, in my business geez”. I really didn’t know why I had saved her I mean I could just have left her to die but I knew I would regret it but why?! This girl has been in my mind ever since the beginning of the games. God what is it with her.

Glimmer P.O.V

I woke feeling pain. I wanted to scream but I couldn’t plus I couldn’t even move. Who saved me? It couldn’t be Cato but then I remembered he had picked me up. Why would he? He wanted me dead and he hates me. But he did call me pretty. Gah! I need to get him out of my mind. I would probably ask him later but the sting hurts like hell. I tried my best to stand up and when I did I grabbed onto a tree. Wait where am I? Oh right I'm in the stupid meaningless Hunger Games. I walked or I could say tried to walk to where Marvel was. Yep he was the only person in the career pack that was nice to me and actually somewhat cared about me. He was like my big brother. I would actually want him to win. When I got there I managed a hey. “Oh hey Glimmer feeling better?” “Err I don’t know considering I could barely walk” I joked. “Well you should be considering you could still make a joke out of it” he laughed. “Yeah right” I said and laughed along with him. I saw Cato toss a sliver container to Marvel. “Here put this on your girlfriend it should heal the stings”. “She’s not my girlfriend idiot”. “What did you just call me?”. Oh shit Marvel. “Um nothing nothing at all c’mon Glimmer”. I nodded. When he got into the tent I couldn’t help but laugh. “Omg did you see your face! It was hilarious!”. “Yeah right. Here I'm going to put it on it might sting just warning you”. And he was right it did hurt a lot but after a few seconds it didn’t. I sighed. “Thanks Marvel or should I say big bro” I teased. “Yea yea whatever little sis”.  “Oh hey I’ve been meaning to ask you do you like Clove?” His face started to redden up. “How did you know?” “Well isn’t it obvious? I mean the way you look at her” “Okay maybe I do but do you like Cato?” I just nodded and said “But its okay he doesn’t like me back”. “Aww Glimmer”. “Hahaha you had your laugh”. “No I'm serious you should tell him how you feel” “And why would I? I mean he’s just going to laugh and plus it’s never going to happen only one person gets out” “Yea your right”.

Comment and Reveiw! Thanks!