Chapter 1;

"Mommy I'm home!" I chirped, throwing my bag across the room, turning into my wolf form, only to be welcomed to the smell of blood whiffing up my nose.

"Mommy..?" I looked around and noticed a trail of blood leading up the stairs, I started shaking... I decided it would be a smart idea to get a knife from the kitchen.

I reached up toward the knife block, grabbing the sharpest knife, and begun to follow the blood trail up the stairs. I started shaking and decided that I should back out and stay down stairs. That's when I heard my mother calling my name.
"{Y/N}..."

I ran toward her room and reached up toward the door knob. Only to find my mother bleeding out onto the floor.
"{Y/N}... Be a good girl for mommy won't you?"
That was when I watched her collapse, her body sprawling across the blood-stained wood floor.
"MOMMY NO!!" I screamed with panic and need, dropping the knife and rushing over to her side, poking her.

"MOMMY WAKE UP!!"
I yelled in her face. She looked up toward me sympathetically with the little energy she had left.
"Mommy do you need an ambulance? I can get you a doctor you'll be okay..-!" My mother cut me off.
"Honey, I need you to run away. Run as hard and as fast as you can and stay out of the way of the people wearing purple.." my mother kissed me with the little energy she had left

I begun to cry, I didn't want to leave my mother on the floor like this..
"Please, {Y/N}... Mommy will be fine, she's just going to see daddy for awhile..." she winced in pain.
I sat there beside her sobbing.
"My love, mommy will always love you.. take the collar off my neck and put it over daddies collar, then wear it. I love you wildflower.."

I watched my mother's body go limp, I sat down beside her, balling my eyes out. I looked at my mothers pink collar, which had moon shaped pendants on it. I unclipped it from her neck, and placed it around mine.

Suddenly my mother's body vanished into thin air, being replaced by flutter of white glowing butterflies, the same colour as her fur. They flew into the collar, and I felt them by-pass into my body.

I remembered the same thing happened to daddies body, he vanished too, just like mommy.

I sat on the bloodstained wooden floor boards slamming my fist onto the cold ground.

"I'm sorry mommy..." {Y/N} stood up, opening her fathers closet as she took out a black and red cloak, it smells just like daddy... {Y/N} sniffled, placing the huge cloak over her back, she grabbed something from the bottom of her fathers drawer, collecting a pair of his gloves, slipping them onto her paws.

Second person POV;
{Y/N} looked around in her parents room, she was all alone now... With her mother now gone she flew down the stairs and collected her bag, packing her fathers collar as well.

Her fathers collar was a blood-red colour with gold pendants of crosses, she took off her mother's collar and placed the two collars on-top of each other, they seemed to match perfectly, and to her surprise a flash of light emitted from them, they...joined?

The collar sitting in front of her was still a red colour, but had silver pendants, just like her mother's. The crosses and moons turned silver.

{Y/N} placed the collar around her neck. She felt a burning sensation in her body, and cried out in the empty house in pain.

She curled up into a ball and waited for the pain to subside, refusing to take the collar off.

"Mommy why.." {Y/N} blacked out on the floor from the pain.

Several hours later
{Y/N} woke up on the floor, she suddenly remembered what happened at was hit with a sting in her heart.

She grabbed the book on her nightstand that her mother read to her every night, it comforted her. Suddenly something caught her attention in the corner of her eye, a large thick book captured her attention. She grabbed it and shoved it into her bag. Suddenly she heard police sirens at the front door. So she turned into her human form, and left through the window. The warm air flowed through her silky white hair under the hood. She managed to get away without anyone noticing as she ran off into the night.