Chapter 2;

Present time;
{ Y/N is now 19 years of age, making her way across to Anima city, just 6 months after the incident with Alan Sylvasta.}

"CATCH THAT WOMAN!!" I heard a middle aged man yell, trying to run to me as I had just taken a slice of bread.

Well.. not taken, just borrowed. Permanently.

(???): "STOP RIGHT THERE!!"

Another man stopped me in my tracks. I rolled my eyes,

"You guys are boring."
I transformed into my beastkin form and ran toward the water separating the human civilisation to the beastkin civilisation. I felt the wind whip past my hair, the cool breeze flowing under my cloak weeping into my fur.

I easily outran the humans, another perk of being a wolf is that you're rather fast.
I laughed to myself, watching as the humans tried catching up with me.
Fools.

I just laughed at them, leaping into a speed boat, where a Mink greeted me. I passed her the bread and a few dollar bills and she gladly took them, human bread was a luxury to have, as it was made differently to what the beastkin have.

I was completely quiet for most of the trip, I transformed into my human form and kept my body hidden from sight with my cloak, it was dark out and I looked over toward the buildings of Anima City as they grew closer.. then the sound of the Minks voice cooed in my ear.

"Now once you get off this boat we're complete strangers do you understand?"
"I understand, thanks for the assistance." I smiled thoughtfully and left the speed boat in one swift swing.

I begun to walk onto the shore, I smelled the air around me, it smelled like seaweed.
I trailed off along into the city, everything was quiet and dark, this made me more comfortable as I didn't have to sneak around.. but oh boy was I wrong.