Her Hand (Felix)

M-misstres.. Can i...can i please cum?... He begged, in his deep Australian accent, hands tied behind his small, dainty waist. Body dripping with sweat, cock dripping with precum.. Breath shortened, as she put her hand around his long, pale neck.. She had been edging him for well over an hour now.. It was getting hard for him to hold it in..

"I don't think you even deserve to cum bub.. You know only good little boy's are allowed that, don't you?" Y/N says, in the most teasing way possible. Loving the sounds that leave her puppy's mouth-

Felix ruts his hips up into in the air, wanted to feel friction, but being miserably disappointed..
Something puts a sudden stop to his movement.
Y/N strokes his neck im a gentle manner, her fingers lightly brushing over his adams apple, squeezing every so often- just how he likes~

"And lets be honest pup, you've been nothing close to good.. Dont you think?" She says, her words laced with a seductive venom, as she takes her free hand, and pushed felix's hips back down onto the bed.

The Whiniest moans leave his strawberry flavored lips, as she began to rub her hand against his needy cock..

" 'm sorry m-miss.. A-ahh.. Please~ ahnggh, f-fuck!" Felix struggles to control his mouth..
"Tsk tsk.. You beg like a slut for release, then let naughty words come out of you mouth? You must have forgotten what miss's rules are, huh puppy?.. Would you like for miss to go over them?~" she teased

" yes M-misstres.. Ive been so naughty, please teach them o-once more~" felix plays along, dragging it out, as he's feeling intoxicated by the low and sexy tone she uses while in dom space..

"I thought you'd say that~" she said, contintuing to stroke his pretty cock  she then began-
"Punishment rule number 1, no touching , unless said otherwise.. Rule number 2, bad little boys, aren't allowed to curse during pleasure(or pain).. And lastly-.." She pauses..

Her hand leaving his neck bare, traveling up to his pale cheek, and sliding down under his sharp, yet soft chin..

"Bad. Little. Boys... Do not have the right to cum until miss says they've earned it.. You have a safe word. You haven't used it. I know you like this pup..
So shut the fuck up, and take your punishment like the good, fucking slut you are. Do i make myself clear, puppy?"

Felix gasped, her degrading words driving him over the edge he was already hanging from...
"Y-yes misstres, i- ahh~ im sorry nghh"

She began to stroke him faster, not stopping this time-
"Ahhhng! Miss, please~ please let me cum now!!" At this point felix was sobbing and whining more than he's ever, his broken moans blending in with his pleas~

"No" she replied, with no remorse, loving to torture her bad little pup-
"Maybe you'll think about that next time, before you decide to use miss's toys for your own pleasure~" she smirked and let go of his leaking cock...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I made this first chapter a bit short- just so you can get a better idea of my writing style~

I hope you liked it tehe! :)

Don't forget! Request are open loves💜

Smuttystraykids signing out!👋🏼