Mission 1-Wild Dog's Plans

In the courtroom, Olivia sends Wild Dog to prison for life because of conquer and murderer of New York City.

The prisoner deliveries brings Wild Dog to the prison tower but, they were tricked by Sherudo by slashing two of the motorcycle guys with a knife because while they are delivering him to prison. They saw a dead body in front of him. One of the team calls for an ambulance before he wakes up and attacks them.

The helicopter flashes the truck driver with Keith calling Lance.

"Go! Lance!" Keith shouting and pressing the button. "Go! Lance, Go!"

Lance steps on the pedal with full speed while the helicopter continues to fire at the truck causing more chaos.

Did they make it? No, the truck collapse after the missile blast at the truck wheel causing Lance to fall out.

Wild Dog steps out of the truck while his team Robert and Sherudo comes in front of him.

"After you, Sherudo." Robert said to Sherudo.

"Oh, Captain!" Sherudo said happily, "I need a new address. This area looks filthy than I ever thought off."

"Anything that you say Sherudo." Wild Dog replied before doing an evil laugh and leaving.

"Um... Master!" Robert exclaims as he sees Keith pointing a gun behind him.

"You see. Young man," Wild Dog said to Keith, "The world is full of surprises." He laughs before his opponent faints.

Keith contacts the captain while the others felt so embarrassed about the trick that Sherudo did.

"What's going on?" The captain said.

"We're being ambushed sir." Keith replied.

"Can't you see what time is the deadline to deliver Wild Dog to prison."

"But, sir." Lance said to the captain but, it was interrupted.

"No more excuses! It's your responsible to bring Wild Dog to prison but, you failed!"

The contact went off after their failure.

"Why don't you tell me that Wild Dog has an escape plan?!" Lance convincing Wesley

"I... I... Don't understand." Wesley replied in a worried expression.

"Then, you should have said us before he deliver him to...." He replied back but, it was interrupted by Cathy.

"Lay him off!" Cathy said to Lance.

"Look! Can't you see that we're been ambushed!" Lance replied.

"I know but, Wild Dog escape from us?!"

"I know! But, what can we do about it?! Ignore him!"

"We'll just have to find a plan if this is like that!"

Lance gets mad about what happened to them.

Meanwhile Wild Dog and his gang arrived at the helicopter area where he will redo is plan once more.

They travel their way to the prison tower to bomb the whole building retrieving all his captured friends that they had captured from the hands of the VSSE. The Police Force calls for help and all the teams have deployed to the prison area but, they were outnumbered. Multiple men have been killed.

He then, frees all the prisoners before they depart from their helicopter. Richard comes in front of them to stop Wild Dog from escaping but, Robert shot him on the head causing him to die. Keith, Cathy, Lance, and Wesley are too late to rescue him.

Wild Dog and his gang takes off and goes somewhere around North America. The VSSE never give up and decide to follow them. He contacts Alan, Gorgio, Evan, Luke, Marc, and Alicia for his back up so that when some one dies. There is still more people to fight for. They see a helicopter at the Police Force's roof. They go in and takes off.