Mission 42-Robot Rampage

Wild Dog and Sherudo are relaxing with the robots that Robert had created yesterday. He has an idea to take over Los Angeles. He sends several robots at the city to destroy several city buildings and kill all other people.

The VSSE team were been notified at the clock tower because the policemen tries to stop the robots but, they failed because their weapons don't work.

The team arrive at the city's street and they found the robots cutting down several materials and killing several people. Keith aims his hand gun at the robots but, failed because these robots are made from hard steel.

The robots fire their blasters at the team and took damage before they grab them with their arms and smack them with their metallic bats.

Wild Dog saw the robots attacking the city. He is not satisfied because he didn't send a criminal to attack the city.

"Robert!" Wild Dog calling.

"Yes, Master." Robert replied.

"Did you send these robots to attack the city?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I didn't send a person or any kind of army to attack the city."

"Look, this plan is perfect so why don't you seat down and relax."

"No! Get those back or I'll take all your materials away!"

"Yes! Master!" He goes out of the city to find the robots that he created.

The team are struggling at the robots. Robert sneaks at the battle scene so that he won't be seen at the VSSE team.

"C'mon guys!" Keith said to the team, "Let's take it up a notch!" The team gets up in battle.

The team runs through the robots to destroy them once and for all. The robots fire their blasters at the team and took some hard damage once more.

"Okay," Robert said while he is sneaking at the battlefield, "This is my chance to shut my robots down."

Robert pulls the switch off causing them to deactivate.

"Robert?!" Alex exclaiming.

"How on earth did you get there?!" Lance said questioning.

"My boss told me to turn all the attacking robots of because Wild Dog told me that it isn't the time to attack the city." Robert replied.

"Thanks, but help yourself because you're the one who works with Wild Dog." Keith replied back.

"Okay. Then, I'm off alone." Robert leaves the team alone heading back to Wild Dog's base.

------------------

"I've turned all the robots off master." Robert said to Wild Dog.

"Turn them back on again." Wild Dog replied.

"But, master. You're the one who said that to turn it on."

"I've changed my mind. So turn them back on once more."

"Okay."

Robert goes back to the room to look for his remote control so that he can turn all the robots back on without heading back to the city where the robots are.

The robots stands up and attack the city once more. The team were been heard again. They go to the city where the robots are and fight them off.

The team fight the robots one by one. They also use their weapons to take them out too. The robots were damaged after the use of their powerful weapons. (Shot gun).

"That one's perfect!" Gorgio said happily after they found it's weakness.

"Let's give it a taste of that!" Alex said grabbing his shot gun on his pocket.

The team grabs their Shot Gun to destroy the robots. The robots are now in junk pile because the team managed to fight them off to prevent the city to be destroyed once more.

Wild Dog enters to Robert's room because he sees the robots are now devastated by the hands of the VSSE team.

"The robots you created are now a piece of junk!" Wild Dog said angrily.

"What?!" Robert exclaiming, "How did you know?"

"I saw those at the TV screen."

"Okay, I see. So what will be my punishment?"

"Clean the whole room!"

"Okay."

Robert grabs the cleaning materials to clean Wild Dog's headquarters.

At the clock tower. Gorgio, Evan, Luke, and Alex are watching Transformers the movie. Keith joins up with them because they make their own popcorn at the popcorn machine. The team enjoyed the movie for a half hour.