Mission 22-Fencing Challenge

Lance, Gorgio, Evan, and Marc are watching fencing at Dodger Stadium. The blue man slashes the man with his sword while the red man does the same thing too to prevent the attack.

"Guys, what are you watching?" Cathy said to them questioning.

"Oh, this one. It's a secret." Evan replied hiding the television.

"C'mon, guys, don't be shy."

"Okay, the show that were watching this afternoon is fencing."

"Fencing?"

"Yeah! It's a sport from Beijing."

"Okay, then, continue what your watching."

Evan looks back at the television to continue his fencing show.

At the California Grill Restaurant. Keith, Alan, Alicia, and Alex are eating different kinds of food. Meanwhile, Alan and Keith are watching T.V. on this restaurant too. The show is the same what Evan is watching on the clock tower. The blue man is about to stab the red man on the chest and it did. He took damage from that attack. Last 10 seconds to finish the game and the result is, the blue man won the round.

The T.V. then, said to the audience that the new game will be held on the same place tomorrow at 2:00pm.

"Hey, Alan," Keith said to Alan.

Alan looks at Keith's face while chewing his food.

"Are you going to participate at the fencing tournament? Your good at that."

"Sure." Alan replied after he gulps his food.

"Wait! That arena is far." Alex said to his friends, "We can't walk there."

"Alex, we'll use a car to get to our destination." Keith replied.

"Right."

At Wild Dog's base, Sherudo wants to go to the fencing arena but, Wild Dog replied to him that they have more important things to do than fencing.

"Why don't I?" Sherudo said questioning.

"Okay," Wild Dog replied, "I can't say no to you my prince."

"Really?"

"Do whatever you want."

Sherudo starts smiling for joy and goes out to the city for his competition.

The VSSE team arrive at Dodger Stadium where Alan is going to compete other players at the fencing event.

The fight goes on at the first round and the winners are the following:
1. Micheal
2. Deborah
3. Philip
4. Melanie
5. Kate
6. Robinson
7. Alan
8. Sherudo

The second round fight takes place as the players focus on what the opponent is swinging. The player has the most damages loses the game. Which means, the player who has less damage wins.

The semi-finals are the following:
1. Philip
2. Melanie
3. Alan
4. Sherudo

The player's match-up is not in order, it's in shuffle so that it will make sure on one can beat the player easily.

The first semi-finals is Sherudo vs Melanie.

Alex waves at Melanie because they have a carnival together last night.

The bell rings as the fight is about to start.

Sherudo slashes his opponent with his sword but, Melanie defends his attack with a sword below her body. She slashes her opponent with her same weapon but, the opponent stabs her at the body and took damage. He slash him opponent at her and took damage. Melanie is not doing very well at this.

The final result is Sherudo wins the semi-finals. Alex doesn't look happy of what he did to her.

The next semi-finals is Alan vs Philip.

Alan prepares to fight Philip as the swords are now pointing at their faces. He swings his sword at his opponent's face but he stabs him at the body causing him to took damage. Alan doesn't give up and fights him with courage once more. As a result of showing his true spirit and his true courage, Alan won the second semi-finals. Now it's on to Sherudo and Alan facing each other for the trophy.

"So you are the fool who came for the trophy?" Sherudo said questioning.

"Yup," Alan replied, "And I've been waiting for this for a long time."

"Since you're far from a home town and I'm from Sercia, be my guest and let me entertain you!"

The fight against Sherudo begins, all he has to is to slash him with his sword but, Sherudo dodge them one by one before he attacks him on the chest. He took damage after the attack. Alan never give up and fights back after several damages from Sherudo. He strikes him from side to side causing Sherudo to become more confused on that attack. Now Alan is ready to finish him off by stabbing him on the chest. And now did he to the thing? Yes. He won the fencing match.

Back at Wild Dog's base, Wild Dog sees Sherudo been beaten up by Alan because of what he did in the final round.

"Oh, your back," Wild Dog said to Sherudo, "How's the fight there."

"I didn't win because of the VSSE team." Sherudo replied in frustration.

"It's just game my prince so you don't need to worry about anything."

"Okay, so what do I do?"

"When, there's another competition that you are interested in, just train harder and you'll be able to win next time."

"Okay, so no assistance."

"Of course my prince, it's a competition. You cannot cheat."

"Okay."

Alan places his trophy at the shelf to act as the trophy room. His friends starts clapping as a congratulation for winning the fencing game.