Mission 36-The magical beetle

At Wild Dog's base. Sherudo is looking for a powerful bug at the internet. He founds a bug that creates anything that the battle touches on the internet video. He goes to the google maps to see what the beetle is all about.

It is said that it was to be found in Egypt. Wild Dog goes to Sherudo's room and he has the idea because he founds on what Sherudo is looking for the internet. He calls his assistant to steal the magical battle at Egypt.

Inguy goes to Sherudo's room before he tells him to see on Sherudo's P.C.

"Is this the magical beetle?" Inguy exclaimed.

"Yes," Sherudo replied, "Why do you ask?"

"We're going to use the magical beetle create army of mummies to tear the city up!" Wild Dog replied back.

"You will? How?"

"Inguy will go to Egypt then, head back to base with the mummies after the beetle has been powered up."

"Okay."

"Where can we find the magical beetle around Eygpt." Inguy said.

"Look at the P.C." Wild Dog replied.

"It's at Bani Mazar." Inguy replied after he found the location.

"Then, head their and find the beetle. We'll meet you at Banga Tahta."

"Yes sir!" He heads out of the base before he heads to the helicopter to travel his way to Eygpt at Bani Mazar.

At Alex's school. Alex and his classmate are rehearsing a play of Cleopatra and Alexandria. The students are been chosen their roles by saying in front of the role choosers by saying their thing.

Alex is Alexandria while Melanie is Cleopatra. They practice their lines and their actions at Melanie's house. While they are practicing, Alex's phone is ringing.

"Hello?" Alex grabbing his phone to answer it.

"Alex," Evan said on the phone, "You have to go to Eygpt because their's trouble at Bani Mazar's Village.

"I'm on my way." Alex replied heading their.

"Hey! What about the play?" Melanie said worrying.

"Don't worry," Alex replied, "We'll continue to practice once I've completed my mission."

"Okay, but, can I come too?"

"Sure. But, you won't be able to practice your lines. So is that okay without knowing that?"

"It's alright because we still have 5 days to practice."

"Okay, if you say so."

Alex and Melanie travel their way to Eygpt. They meet up with Keith at Sohag before they search for Inguy because he is searching for the magical beetle.

The VSSE team along with Melanie are searching for Inguy inside the pyramid. They saw different treasures and several artifacts stored inside the pyramid. Keith pushes the button causing the door to open on it's own.

"Hey!" Melanie said after the door has open, "There's a bunch of gold coins at this room." She enters the room collecting coins.

"Melanie," Alex calling her, "This isn't the time for that. We are here to explore not to collect."

"But, theirs gold on the room why don't you collect some."

"But, Melanie."

"C'mon."

"Okay." He joins her in collecting the coins.

Keith and the team are searching for Inguy. While they are searching for him, Alex is gone.