Mission 5-The Wild Dog Organization's Lives

The VSSE team are in a complete struggle because they don't have money, food, and any survival materials. They see the motorcycle guy (believing that it's Alex driving the vehicle.).

"Hey! Grab your stuff!" Alex said to the VSSE team, "C'mon! I'll show you the place that you can live."

Alex and the VSSE team arrive at the clock tower. So they decide to check what's inside. The team saw that everything is made of dust. The team doesn't want to leave on this place but, Keith looks outside by peeking at the window and he sees a beautiful picture of the background.

"Hey guys!" Keith calling the team, "Look outside." They check outside the building to look at a beautiful view.

"In this view, we can see everything but, we can't see us. So let's turn this place into a home."

The team decide to clean the building that they are leaving while Alex helps them out too.

---------------------

Sherudo is watching Meet the Robinsons on his television. The grunts are doing some assistants but, one of the grunts are blocking the view.

"Excuse me!" Sherudo points a knife at one of his soldiers, "I'm trying to watch here!"

"Okay, guys," Wild Dog said to the team, "We need plans about ruling the world."

"Hey!" Sherudo yells at them because he is watching T.V. "I'm trying to watch here."

"Sherudo!" Robert convincing to Sherudo, "All of us are watching T.V."

"Oh! That's it!" Wild Dog goes in front of Sherudo blocking the view. "We're going to record a video about the Wild Dog Organization ruling Los Angeles."

"Okay," Sherudo replied, "So do we need to call for a recorder?"

"Actually... We have one."

"Right."

"I'll take the phone call." He grabs the phone calling his assistance for ruling the world.

The person he called is Andros. The guy who stole 30 television shows at the filming area.

"Hello guys!" Andros said happily after the call, "I'm ready to roll a film!"

"Haha!" Wild Dog exclaimed.

--------------------

Alex and Keith went downstairs to discuss about their team's survival.

"Look man," Alex said, "I cannot get the money from my father, I want to do things on my own way."

"Okay, I see... but," Keith replied but, it was interrupted by a hiring man who just entered the door.

"Hey, is there something that I can help you?" Alex said to the hiring man.

"This is the Nick of the Odd Jobs right?" The hiring man replied questioning.

"Alex, this was the job's shop." Keith said.

"Look, sorry, but, we don't need a...." Alex kicking him out the of the building but, he was interrupted by Keith.

"We'll do it!" Keith replied to the hiring man, "As long as it pays."

---------------------

Keith and Alex's first job is painting the wall somewhere inside the building at the 10th floor.

"Hey! How's my work out there?" Alex said while painting the wall using a paintbrush.

"Actually, you need rolling brush to make it work." Keith replied that he needs to use a rolling brush to make things quick.