Mission 29-The missing animal case

Alex's sister is taking care of her own pet hamster at her house. She knew that animal caring would be great if there are treats and fun from them. She gives her animal a snack by putting food at the hamster's food bowl. The hamster loved it after it feeds it.

At the clock tower, Alan shows his friends about the article, 40 missing animals hit Los Angeles. Alex saw some people stole a bunch of animals while he is walking at the city.

Somewhere at Venice Blvd. Oblege along with Robert and Diaz are putting animals at the cage on the empty house. He tells him to capture more of the animals at Lawler St.

Oblege grabs his net and some of the cages before he drives his car to Lawler St. He swings his net to capture different kinds of dogs and cats without the owner's notice. He went back to the car before he delivers the animals that he caught on the street to Sherudo.

Several policemen have been reported all over Los Angeles. The VSSE team has to search the criminal by driving their motorbikes around Los Angeles.

Oblege hides on the tree before he swings his net at the cat. When he is now ready to swing his net at the cat. He gets shot at the shoulder by Gorgio's hand gun.

Oblege turns back because he hit something behind. He gets shocked because the VSSE team tend to stop him from catching the cat.

"Your under arrest!" Keith said angrily.

Oblege starts to growl at him.

"Don't move! I've got you cover!"

Oblege doesn't do anything until Wild Dog's troops arrive to attack them and took damage.

"Well... That was close but, gotta run!" Oblege running away.

"No!" Alex exclaimed before he gets hit by several bullets.

The team fights them fair and square but, they were outnumbered because Wild Dog has trained his troops very well causing them to get much stronger.

The team never give up and fights them back before they go after Oblege because he is going to steal more animals at the streets.

Alex's sister is walking on the hallway. Oblege sees her holding her favorite hamster at her cage. He runs forward at her and grabs her cage with force.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Alex sister pulling her cage back, "Stop!"

"This animal belongs to me now!" Oblege pulling Alex's sister's cage with force.

Alex's sister failed to stop him from getting the cage and stolen. She starts crying very loud after the cage was stolen by Oblege.

While Alex is fighting off the troops, he hears someone crying. He goes to that destination and he founds his sister.

"Hey what's wrong?" Alex said to his sister.

"Big brother," Alex's sister replied crying, "My hamster's gone!"

"It's okay, we'll get it back for you."

"You will?"

"Yeah! Don't worry."

"Thank you."

Alex and his team finds Alex's sister cage around Los Angeles. Oblege gives the stolen animals to Sherudo.

"Go find more animals at the park!" Sherudo yelling at Oblege.

"Yes master!" Oblege replied.

When Oblege is about to leave the base, he gets shot by the VSSE team causing Sherudo, Robert, and Diaz to get surrounded by them.

"If isn't the VSSE team," Sherudo moaning at the VSSE team, "What do you want to do for you?"

"We're here to get back on what you stole Sherudo!" Alex replied angrily.

"It seems that all the animals in the city will be tamed by me."

"The animals has a tag to the owner," Evan replied back to Sherudo, "So if your name isn't there then, it belongs to someone else."

"I think you got it all wrong." Sherudo replied back to the team, "Attack!" He tells his soldiers to destroy the VSSE team.

Wild Dog's troops are dispatched aiming at the VSSE team with their hand guns but, they attack them with their fist and took damage. Sherudo grabs his knives on his pocket before he throws it at Keith, Alex, and Lance.

The three took damage minorly. Alex uses his machine to stop Sherudo from throwing knives once more because he has more knives on his pocket. He aims it at the knives before he fires at them causing his opponent's attack to miss.

Keith and Lance are now ready to fire their hand guns at Sherudo and took damage. Wild Dog's troops are holding off the other team but, they use their hand guns to take them out one by one. Keith saw some of the troops behind because they are now ready to fire their hand guns at him. When the bullets are already fired, he ducks before he receive damage. The bullets instead goes to Oblege and took damage before he receive a knock out.

The team surrounds Sherudo, Robert, and Diaz but, they use their smoke bomb to release white smoke leaving empty but, the cages behind them with Oblege.

Oblege is sent to prison and all the animals are returned to the owners. Alex goes to his sister to have fun with her animals together with the VSSE team watching over them.