Sixty Four.

Anybody else sick of the word "Birkin"? I want them to run out of those bags and quickly.

Lol but y'all didn't think I'd be back so soon huh? Had to give y'all another one before this work piled up again. Assignments just dropped so I gotta duck off for a second.

But to give y'all a lil something good.....I- I'm sorry. Like I'm so sorry. Don't be mad at me okay?

Enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes...

Imani's POV

I rubbed Lena's back as she cried while mommy yelled at her over FaceTime.

"But ma-" she tried to interrupt her with tears running down her face. Her nose was all snotty. Poor baby.

"No Lena! There are no buts. You knew you were on punishment and still went out. When I get home I'm beating your ass. Now hand your grandmother your phone. I don't know why you're being so disrespectful but I don't like it. Go to your room. I don't even want to look at you right now."

She quickly got up and ran upstairs after giving grandma her phone. I don't know what that conversation was about but my mom sounds very mad at my sister.

Mom didn't even stay on the phone to talk to anyone else. She hung up so I know she's mad. Ugh. I really wanted to talk to her.

Sincere came over to me with his arms open for a hug. I opened mine to give him one but he ran away laughing. He's so silly.

"I need a drink." Pop Pop sat beside me and said.

"Me too. You should get us one." I said and sat back getting comfortable.

He side eyed me. "Not that kind of drink. What I want you can't have until you in college. You kids don't wait until you're 21 anymore. Y'all wait til you're out of the house. Shit I know I did. That was back in 19..."

While he was talking I snuck away. He gets into these long stories that are so boring. I didn't ask all that. All I wanted was some apple juice. I'll just make it myself.

"Boo." Deuce tapped me pointing at his cup when I opened up the fridge. He doesn't call me boog like everyone else.

"You can't have anymore juice. You had too much today."

"Pleaseee." He begged with his cute little face.

I sighed. "Fine. Here." I handed it him.

"Tanks." He said and sat on the floor enjoying his drink.

"Seriously? You're drinking the last bit of juice and I'm thirsty." I looked at him.

His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the cold beverage. I was really looking forward to a glass. Well. I gotta do what I gotta do.

I made sure no one was around or coming into the kitchen. I'm not doing this to be mean, I'm just thirsty and he took the last bit of my juice. Everyone knows I'm the apple juice drinker.

I quickly grabbed his cup and unscrewed the top. "Mine!" He stood up and reached for it. When I didn't give it back he started crying.

"What are you doing?" Lela stopped walking and looked at me weird. "You back to sippy cups and ain't tell nobody?"

"No." I wiped my mouth. "I was thirsty."

She rolled her eyes and opened the pantry door. "Apologize and give him some more juice Imani." She handed me the unopened juice that was in there.

I face palmed myself. Of course there would be more in there. Why didn't I think of that? "I'm sorry Deucey." He hit me and crossed his arms with an angry look on his face. "I said sorry. Here. Forgive me."