They day-of

Olivia Emerald

My feet touched the ground just outside of my front doors. The nausea feeling has gone down since i'm used to apparating now.

I guess we will have to finish this later.

What the fuck did he mean by that. I am not sleeping with him. I'm not easy. I didn't even mean to kiss him, it just sorta happened. Ugh fuck.

Me and Hannah headed up to my room to shower and get into bed.

I wore an oversized black crewneck sweater and some grey/silver shorts. I had green fluffy socks on to keep my feet warm.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened in the parlour after me and Jay left?" Hannah had her eyebrows raised and a smug look on her face.

"I may or may not have kinda, maybe, uhh, madeout with him a little bit..." I rushed the last part to try and get her not to hear it but of course, she did.

"HOLY SHIT! You did WHAT?! Why!! When!! Was it good? Oh my god. You little whore!" Her mouth hung open like she was waiting to be fed. Her eyes were so wide I could see them basically popping out of her head. "Why do you always get the hottest guys?!" She put on a fake pouty face with her bottom lip stuck out.

"I don't know. Right after you guys left. It was good, really good. And as for why I get all the hottest guys, well, c'mon Han, look at me! I'm so attractive. I'm surprised the entire male population hasn't fallen at my feet yet." We both burst out laughing.

"I'll explain more later. I'm so tired. I'm heading to sleep. Love you Hannah, goodnight." I kissed her cheek and blew out my candle.

If people didn't know me and Hannah were best friend, they'd think we are a couple. I kiss her regularly, we are always holding hands or linking arms, and we sleep in the same bed.

"Love you too Liv." She blew out the other candle on the other nightstand that was on the other side of my bed.

I drifted off into a deep sleep thinking about what the train will be like, what the school would be like, what house i'd be sorted into, and the people i'd hang out with.

~*~

I woke up to Hannah slightly shaking me. I looked at the clock that sat on my nightstand. It was 7:15 am. The train left at exactly 11 am.

"Oh good, your awake. Mom just told me that breakfast is almost ready. Be down in 15 minutes ." She got up and left. I sighed and rolled over. I debated on going back to sleep but than I remembered today was Hogwarts day.

FUCK YES, FINALLY!!

I got up out of bed. I brushed my hair and teeth and put on my green boot slippers. I thought i'd shower after breakfast.

I walked down the grand staircase and into my dining room. My mother, father, sister and Hannah were already seated at the giant oak table.

I sat next to my sister and across from my mom. We all had our regular seats and it was weird if anyone ever sat in each others seats. Hannah sat on the other side of my mom.

Since me and Hannah had been best friends since the 2nd grade, my family practically adopted her as their third daughter.

She calls my mother, mom. And she calls my father, dad. She also refers to Jayden as her little sister, since her bio parents never had any other children besides Hannah.

We started eating, talking about what would be happening at school, and on the platform.

"So me and your father are going to drop you three off. We will wait until you guys are out of sight before we leave. At school you will have to be sorted with the first years. It's going to feel weird but it's mandatory. And please try to write, we will miss you very dearly..."