Moving In

Olivia Emerald

When my feet hit the ground i immediately grabbed onto something, i had no clue what.

My mother knew what apparating and dissapparating did to me.

When i looked up we were in the driveway of the incredibly gorgeous new Emerald Manor. Holy shit.

It was light stone and had green bushes trimmed up perfectly along both sides of the driveway. It had a gold gate at the front of the entrance which had roses laced throughout the long stanchions.

When we walked inside we were met with a grand foyer, along with a HUGE staircase. It was wide until the middle, than it split off into two staircases that leaded to an overhead balcony.

Everything in that house was gold, white, and dark wood with black marble floors. 

You'd never think a family of Death Eaters lived here.

My dad is a Death Eater, and he dosent care who knows.

He lived in England when 'you know who' was at large and when he met my mother, he was on a mission in Canada. He was looking for a former Death Eater who had failed the Dark Lord and went into hiding.

They fell in love and she got pregnant with me.

Sadly my father was very devoted to the Dark Lord, as he was his right hand man. So my parents decided that they would go their separate ways.

Than the Dark Lord had an incident with that Potter baby and wasn't able to keep his strength. My dad decided he wanted a family so he moved to Canada to live with my mom.

My dad has a VERY thick british accent that i try to imitate all the damn time.

Although most death eaters are very cruel to their children, my dad has never been anything but kind. I guess he's never really had a reason to saying as me and Jayden are literally his princesses and he spoils with EVERYTHING.

"I call first dibs on rooms!" I started running up the stairs, my sister hot in my heels.

I went left she went right.

We finally made it up the grand staircase but were cut off when my mother called both of our names. We immediately stopped running to turn to our mother.

"Your rooms are already picked out. Liv, yours is on the right third door on your left. Jayden, yours is to the left first door on your right. They are the second biggest rooms in the Manor, I expect you to quite pleased with them" Me and my sister giggled as we made our way's to our rooms.

When i walked into my room everything was already unpacked and my room was set together.

My room was rather gorgeous. I had white walls with one black accent wall. My bed was raised on a small semi circle platform to the right of my room.

I had a black duvet set for my king sized bed, green and white throw pillows, and green sheer curtains.

I had a balcony looking out onto the garden.

The backyard was lovely, one half looking out onto the garden and pond, the other looking out onto a small meadow with deers, rabbits, fox's and many more animals.

I had a bookshelf to the left of my room, it was rather large since I spend a quality of my time reading.

I enjoy reading, i feel like i have control, weather i want it to keep going, or not. But it's my choice to do so.

I went into my closet to see my clothes all hanging up nice and neat.

Most of my clothes were black since it's what i look best in.

Green has also taken up quite a space in my closet, white are accents nothing else. And I had a couple pink and blue artifacts; Ballgowns.

All of my shoes were there right to my left, as soon as I opened up the double doors of my closet. They were in a shelf holding each one of my 68 pairs of shoes.

Purses and handbags were on the other side, i'd say my closet is quite large.

I closed my closet doors and grabbed a book. I figured we had a couple hours before we had to leave for Diagon Alley, why not read.