The Platform

"Okay, let's go." Our elves had brought us our trolley's with our trunks on them.

I put Jupiter on one of the trunks and told her to stay.

Jupiter and me had a very good relationship, she seems to understand everything I say. And she is very good at comforting me. Better than Hannah in fact.

My mother led us to a brick wall. What the fuck. Is she crazy?

My mother seemed to notice all of our confused expressions and started to explain.

"You run. The platform is on the other side of this wall. But you have to run through it to get there." My eyes went wide.

There's no way she's gonna make us run into a wall. A literal wall. Nope. No way!

"Jayden, do you want to go first?" My mother smiled at her.

My sister looked terrified but obliged.

She ran right through the wall.

Me and Hannah both gasped. We looked at eachother, eyes wide and mouths dropped.

"Okay, Hannah. You next." My mother gave her a little push and she started running.

She went right through too.

I sighed, realizing it's my turn.

My heart was pounding in my ears. This is it. New school. New life. It all stars here.

I started running, getting closer and closer to the wall. I clamped my eyes shut and embraced myself for impact. But it never came.

I peeled my eyes open and came face to face with a big red train. Hannah and Jayden were also standing there, with huge smiles plastered on their faces.

My mom and dad walked through the wall and over to us.

"Well, here we are. Beautiful isn't it?" My dad was looking at the train with nostalgia in his eyes.

My dad went to Hogwarts way back when. He was a Slytherin.

My mom went to Ilvermorny, she was a horned serpent.

I know that whichever house i get into they will be proud but, I really hope it's Slytherin. I'm exactly like my dad. Extremely sarcastic, witty, cunning, sly, charming, everything.

And if i'm going to be a death eater, I have to be a slytherin. There's no other way.

It was now 10:50. Ten minutes, your new life starts in merely 10 minutes.

And what a long 10 minutes it was. We put our trolleys with the others that were being boarded onto the train.

My trunks were black with green stitching and had my initials carved into the top in silver. Hannah had the same put with blue and white, Jayden had hers in yellow and pink.

Jayden has always been like that, very bubbly, cute, loves pink and is very quiet. She isn't shy or anything, just doesn't talk much. She prefers to read most of the time.

The train whistle went at 10:55, meaning that everyone should board now.

I grabbed Jupiter and walked back over to my mom and dad.

My mom hugged us and kissed our cheeks. My dad pulled me into a tight hug.

"Be safe okay? Look out for your sister please. And be nice to everyone, except the judge puffs, their annoyingly happy all the time." He whispered in my ear so only I could hear.