3/2

Olivia Emerald

I woke up to Hannah's obnoxiously annoying alarm going crazy.

"For fucks sakes." I walked over and turned off the alarm.

It was 7:30, and classes started at 9:00. I had an hour and a half to get ready and eat.

I never really was one for uniforms, but the Hogwarts ones were acceptable.

I headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water and got in.

Instantly I felt the slight stress and anxiety wash away within seconds.

When I got out I heard voices.

Oh, the girls must be up.

I put on my lotion and dried my hair a little.

When I walked out they were up, but with the company of Blaise and Theo.

I let out a little screech as I realized the towel fell just centimetres below my ass.

"Woah.." Blaise's eyes went wide as a wide smirk spread across his face.

"Liv, happy to see us?" Theo was staring at the towel with a smug face.

I didn't really care, it covered up more than what a bathing suit does.

"Very, what are you guys doing here?" My eyes flicked between the two boys who sat on my bed, staring at nothing but the edges of the towel that were between my thighs and right above my chest.

"Theo don't be such a perv, for Merlin's sakes." Lia was just getting out of bed, obviously annoyed with the boy's presence in our room so early in the morning.

"Show some restraint both of you and answer my question before I kick you both out." They finally refocused and looked me in the eye.

"I thought it would be a good idea if we walked down to the great hall together. Although we could always stay." Blaise raised his eyebrows cheekily.

I chucked a towel in his face, he looked a bit mad, but that soon subsided as he saw the towel once again.

"Going down together to the great hall would be great Blaise. But you and Theo need to wait downstairs in the common room, seeing as all three of us still need to get ready." I smiled warmly at him and he returned it with a grin.

"Fine, but don't think you can ditch us." He laughed and they both headed to the door.

They gave us a small wave as they closed the door behind them.

"Wow, okay. That was odd. How were you so confident! I would've ran back into the loo and buried my face into the marble." I started laughing at Lia's comment.

I turned my head to see Hannah softly snoring in the corner of her bed. I walked over to her and gently woke her up.

"Get up you sleepy bear." I started shaking her violently when she wouldn't wake up.

I yanked the blanket off of her as her eyes fluttered open.

"Why is it so bright in here.." Her hand was now covering the light that shone through the lake and into our window.

"Because that's what mornings are, bright! So I suggest you get up and ready before we are late to breakfast with the boys." She reached over to her alarm clock.