3/1

^^ Posting the year and the chapter number.

Olivia Emerald

We all headed off of the train. I had noticed that everybody was in their robes except for me, Hannah, and Jayden.

Shit, we're we supposed to put those on?

I had heard a very large man with a lot of hair calling out for all the first years.

Should we be going with him? I mean technically this is our first year at Hogwarts, but we most certainly were not first years.

My thoughts were put to rest as Hannah grabbed my hand and pulled me towards Ophelia and Theo.

We reached some black carriages that were pulled by horse like figures.

They were black and very boney. They had very large wings on either side of it's ribcage.

"What are those things?" I started to walk towards the horse-like creature.

Ophelia turned her head towards the front of the carriage. She furrowed her brows and looked at me like had grown a second head.

"There's nothing there? The carriage is pulled by magic, always has been."

What? There's a legit horse here. Why can't she see them?

"Hannah, can you see them?" She slowly shook her head no.

"Why are you both looking at me like i'm insane?" My eyes flicked between the two girls.

Maybe i'm seeing things, maybe-

My thoughts were interrupted by Theo. "Don't worry. Your not mad. I can see them too, they're thestrals. Only people who have witnessed death may be able to see them."

He was oddly calm about it.

"Witnessed death?" I'm so confused, he wasn't making any sense. I've never had a near death experience.

"Yes. Seeing death first hand. Witnessing somebody die with your own eyes." I could tell he was getting annoyed so I just nodded and tried to enjoy the ride.

~*~

Draco Malfoy

My lot headed towards the carriages. Of course Parkinson had come back to like compartment not short after she left.

We found a nearly empty carriage with what looked like a 2nd year hufflepuff. She took one look at us, whimpered and ran out of the carriage.

"So, I wonder what the Emeralds will look like. Hopefully their easy, if you understand what I mean." Blaise was laughing quietly with Crabbe and Goyle.

"Well I for one think that she couldn't possibly be as hot as I am. Isn't that right, Drakey?" Pansy's annoying voice ran through my ears, making me wince at the noise.

"Um, sure Parkinson, whatever you say." I was trying to be obviously sarcastic, but of course, that part ran through her head and out the other ear.

Blaise just snickered as she cuddles herself more into me, now trying to kiss me.

"Oh I knew it. Nobody is prettier than me. My boyfriend just confirmed it." My eyes went wide with shock.

"Woah, woah. Boyfriend? Wow mate, you got a real twat on your hands." Blaise made a face that basically said. yikes

"You know what Zabini, maybe if you were such an arrogant, selfish, blood traitor than i wouldn't have to be such a twat. And yes, boyfriend. I've just decided." She gave Blaise a glare and walked away to the castle.