The Dinner

Olivia Emerald

I had fallen asleep pretty late last night. My mom woke me up at 8 for breakfast. I headed down the grand staircase into our dining room, a very large dark oak table sat in the middle of it.

I sat down, still in my pajamas. It was a black silk set, and I threw on a thick green cardigan with my green slippers.

My manor floors were always cold, it was the marble. Whenever i stepped out of my room without socks or shoes on, my feet instantly went cold. I had my mom charm my room for it to always the exact temperature i wanted, I didn't even have to do anything. I would just think it.

I sat down, my dad at the head of the table with my mom seated at his right side. I sat on my dads left as we waited on Jayden.

"Good morning Liv." My mom smiled at me.

"Good morning mom, good morning dad." My dad smiled at me.

Soon enough my sister came down the steps. She looked like she just rolled out of bed. Her hair wasn't brushed, i doubt she brushed her teeth. She came over and sat on my left.

I glanced over to my mom for approval to start taking food off the table. She gave me a small nod. I went straight for the pancakes. I love pancakes. They were always so warm, and they smelled soo good.

"How was everyones sleep? hmm?" I looked up at my father who was glancing around the table for someone to answer.

"I slept quite well." Jayden spoke up biting into her bacon. I bit my lip trying not to let out a laugh. A tiny giggle made it's way through.

"What's so funny Liv?" I shook my head and started eating my pancakes again. She looked like she was in a fight with a mountain troll, and lost.

"So girls, we have dinner plans tonight. At the Malfoy Manor. Lucious Malfoy has been an old mate of mine and his wife Narcissa, has invited us over for dinner." My dad looked between me and jayden as if we were going to explode.

"Okay. Um- What time?" Jayden looked at my dad.

"5. I expect you both to be the kind, wonderful girls i know. They even have a son, Draco. He is your age Liv." I looked up from my pancakes and at my father. He was beaming.

"Okay. Well, remember Hannah-"

"Hannah was also invited. She will be here at 3, correct?" My dad cut me off. I nodded.

"Good. Now, if we are all done eating. I do have some work to attend to." My dad got up from his chair, kissed my mother on the cheek, and walking straight to his office.

"Well, mom. I'm going to go upstairs and get ready. It was amazing, thank you" I got up from my chair and walked upstairs.

I decided to have a shower, I was feeling kinda gross so i wanted to wash that all off.

I turned the water to hot and got undressed. I stepped into the shower and got to work.

~*~

After my shower I put on lotion and my face cream. I walked out of my shower and over to my dresser. The steam from the shower pouring out into my room.

I pulled out a black lace set of lingerie and put it on. I hated wearing plain underwear, I was literally so hot, I thought i should feel like it. I looked in the mirror, I had an hour glass body shape with my butt being big, but not too big. I only had a 32 B cup but I was happy with that. I had thick thighs and barley any stretch marks.

I opened my closet doors. What am i wearing.. hmmm. I skimmed over many outfits before picked one I like.

I wore a tight dark green plaid skirt with gold chains hanging loose in the front with a tight black turtleneck. I wore my thigh high black velvet heeled boots and put my hair into a cute bun. I did my makeup as usual, and finished it off with my signature scent, lavender.