3/4

AHDKKDHDJ HIS SMILE!!

Olivia Emerald.

After dinner we all headed back to get ready for the party.

When we got into our dorms it was 6:40 pm and the party started in an hour and 20 minutes.

"I call showering first since I take the quickest!!" I shouted from behind the bathroom door.

I turned on the water and got undressed. I brushed my hair out and took off my jewelry.

I stepped into the shower, the water running down my face.

I was totally going to have to redo my makeup but I didn't care.

It felt nice feeling so warm, it was usually cold out and I missed the feeling of being warm.

I got out of the shower and put on my face cream and lotion. I tied the towel around me and peeked through the door to make sure the boys weren't hiding in the room anymore.

They weren't

I went into my dresser and pulled out green lace panties. I didn't wear a bra with my dress because I didn't need to.

My dress was simple. Very short, black, with thick tank top straps.

I did a drying spell on my hair and my body and quickly got changed

I paired it with a pair of my signature gold strappy heels, my gold moon necklace and matching earrings.

My nails were painted a dark forest green along with my toenails.

I used curling product in my hair to make it curly instead of wavy and it was very cute.

I did my regular makeup with a light brown smokey eye and tinted pink lipgloss.

I looked in the mirror and I was happy with myself. I looked hot.

Hannah and Lia looked great too. Lia wore a light blue dress on with her hair up in a high loose pony. she only really wore mascara and lip balm and she wore silver heels.