3/5

Olivia Emerald

I woke up the next morning again to Hannah's annoying alarm. I groaned loudly and got up out of bed.

I grabbed the pillow from under her head and hit her with it.

Her eyes shot open with anger and confusion as she scanned the room until her eyes refocused onto mine.

I stared down at her angrily as he alarm kept annoyingly beeping.

"Yes?" Her voice was raspy and annoyed.

"Get. A. Better. Fucking. Alarm. Clock. Before. I. Shove. It. Up. Your. Ass!" Each word coming out in between a hit on her face with a pillow.

Neither of us were morning people. We preferred to be up at the late hours reading or getting wasted with a bunch of hot guys. It also didn't help that we had gotten drunk last night.

"Okay! Okay. Stop hitting me." I huffed and made my way to the bathroom where I had my daily shower.

The water was so nice. Trailing down my face as I became more awake with each second I was standing under it.

Once I was done I stepped out of the shower. Applying my daily face cream and lotion.

I stepped out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around my body.

I didn't care, Hannah had already seen it multiple times and Lia was about to.

The boys.

They were staring at me wide eyed.

Shit.

Theo, Blaise, and to my surprise, Draco was sitting on my bed.

"Oops. Well. Lucky you guys I guess." I shrugged and walked over to my dresser.

I pulled out a pair of red lace panties and a matching bra.

They boy's eyes were still glued to me as i was walking around in nothing but a towel pulling out see through underwear from my mahogany dresser.

"Stare much?" I scoffed and walked into the bathroom.

I put on my underwear but realized I had left my uniform for today sitting on my bed.

Like he read my mind Draco came in with my clothes in his hand, smirking down at me when he saw what I was wearing.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes from his hands.

"You can leave now."

"You know, you making out with Hannah last night was really hot." A smug look splayed across his face.

"Yes, two amazingly hot girls making out and touching each other in front of your very eyes. Wanna know the worst part?" He nodded and I leaned close so my chest was pressed against his.

I tilted my head up towards his ear and started whispering.

"We've done far worse." I smiled and gave him a playful wink as I tugged my skirt on.

I slipped my shirt over my shoulders and started doing it up when a cold hand caught my wrist.

I looked up to meet his gorgeous grey eyes.

"Don't play with me Liv. I don't enjoy being teased." His voice came out in a growl as he let go of my wrist and walked out the door.

I decided to play with him a little bit.

I opened the door with my shirt still undone, leaving me in just a slightly see through bra and a very short skirt.

"Okay. We will meet you guys downstairs." I started doing up my buttons again and realized none of them were moving.