Calling- Aelin/Graviel/Rowan

Aelin pov.

We have been here for two weeks now. Every day is phycological and physical torture. I have seen my children once. But I got to see them again today. I have just finished my phyc torture, or maybe it was physical. I can't tell, I think that's the point. Aisling brings down Vi and Ele and I embrace them tightly. They are the only thing that kept me from breaking and telling him any important information about terasen or my family.

"Hello my babies" I look up at Aisling "how are they?"

"They are doing well. I convinced my uncle to make a nursery that connects to my room which is good. He has been making me put iron in their food to suppress their magic but I have been putting less and less progressively. And there was a very pretty bird flying close to the house, there was also the smell of a dog. I'm not sure what that was from though"

But I did. When we first met we made a code. Bird is rowan, the dog is fenrys.

"That is sweet. Make sure the kids get enough fresh air" i tell her

That is code for making sure their scent is around the area.

"I will take them out for a walk today" she tells me

She eventually convinced her uncle that this is such a remote part of terasen that no one will recognize them. She takes them out every day. And everyday she speaks to one person. Trying to get them to see Ele's eyes and Vi's hair. So far it has not been useful.

Graviel pov.

I am in the town with sissy El and the other lady. The lady is very nice, she lets us see our mom. When we see our mom she always has big red lines on her. I'm not sure what it is or what it's from but it looks like it hurts. I'm surprised my mamma didnt cry. When I get hurt I cry. We are talking to a woman with kind eyes, I want to show her my hair. I try to show her but before I can , Ele takes the spotlight, as always. I use my wind to put out her flame and she starts crying. I stick my tongue out at her and try to show her my hair again but she has already left. It's ok. My eyes aren't that special anyway. But i am still upset that i took my spotlight so i show the nice lady holding us my hair and once again ele takes the spotlight by showing her eyes. . She smiles sadly.

"I know darling" she says and hugs us close "i know"

Aelin pov.

I am still sitting in my iron chair, chained and in pain. Every time Sailing takes the kids out there is no one to heal me, so i just have to sit in pain until they do come home. I am almost unconscious when i smell something. Fenrys. I try and scream but no sound comes out. I thrash against my chair and i try and call to them through our bond. I cry in pain as the solid metal barrier around my mind keeps me from getting to them. That stupid daemati. My heart stops and i hear rowan.

"Shearch the house" i hear him say in a deep monotone.

I try my hardest to make noise. I thrash as i hear footsteps walk around the house but no one can hear me. In the solid iron room no one can smell me. But i remember my children. Their smell.

"ITS ELENTIYA AND GRAVIEL" yells rowan "THEY WERE HERE"

What continues is pounding footsteps. I hear someone running down the stairs to my iron room. The door opens and it is fenrys. He looks at me in the eye. I thrash and cry. I scream his name in my mind. He closes the door. No, no what is he doing.

"There was nothing down here" i hear him say and my heart breaks.

He doesnt want me to come back. None of them do. I cry and cry. They dont want me. They never have. Im not even rowans mate. Lyria was, our mating bond is just the blood bond covered by a relationship. They dont want me. I cry harder and harder.

My name is aelin ashryver whitehorn galanthius, and i am unwanted.

My name is aelin ashryver whitehorn galanthius, and i am unloved

My name is aelin ashryver whitehorn galanthius, and i am weak

My name is aelin ashryver whitehorn galanthius, and i am nameless

My name is aelin ashryver whitehorn galanthius, and i am afraid

My name is aelin ashryver whitehorn galanthius, and i am broken.

Unwanted, unloved, weak, nameless, afraid and broken.

"Awww" says my captor again "That was a nice session"

"What" i ask. Voice hoarse from crying

"Oh yeah, that was another little trick, but maeve taught you all about those" he purrs

I start crying again.

"Speaking of maeve" he says.

I scream and scream. But no one can hear me. Bevcause i am back in the box. With mave.

Rowan pov.

I called fenrys back in two weeks ago. A day after he went looking for aelin. In truth i wish that i had gone out the second she disappeared. But i knew she would just as likely slaughter me as thank me if i found her and left fenrys in charge. Or even worse. Darrow. She would probably get out her wyrdmark books and curse me to twenty years in anther realm. I chuckel at the tought. But then i feel it. The slightest pull on the bond. I wouldnt of noticed it if i wasnt thinking of her. But it was so light. I probably just imagined it. That was until fenrys came barging into the room in her animal form. He slid and fell against the wall but shifted and ran over to me.

"Did you feel that" he asked, hope in his eyes.

"Did you?" i ask, slightly unsure.

Aedion and lorcan barge in.

"Did you guys feel that?" they say in unison.

"Aelin" i whisper "she is calling to us"