Author's Note:

Can you swallow a stone without feeling the pain? 

Of course you can, but you are just being indenial. 

Hey, you are special. People leave out of your life because you don't deserve them. They are not meant for you. Don't force yourself to swallow a stone. You  will be the only one hurt. Not them. 

Learn from the girl from the story. She came back to where she was and not chose to be happy. She thought the man was her happiness. She swallowed the stone. 

I pray you won't do it to yourself. There will be someone who will love you who you are. There will be someone who will help you conquer that storm. Just lift your head and keep watching. Maybe there is Someone who is stretching out His Hand to help you out of this ruthless storm. Call, and He'll answer. He loves you more than I love you!! So cheer up!

All rights reserved © 2020

Miss_Ashiel

_________

Hellloooo!!

I finally finished my first book of Poetry. Actually, this is not a  collection of poems, but actually a story written through a poem form. I hope you really liked it. Do you want more poems? comment down below! Thank you for your support! Till next time beloved readers! Reach that unreachable!

Signing off,

~Miss_Ashiel